Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Found a dog!!!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Found a dog!!!!!

I dont get over here much I stay in 2nd gen and B/S/T

But I found a dog and didn't think it would fit in at 2nd gen lol

I was on my way to rite aid and found this beautiful dog talked to my dad and he to seen the dog.

So I picked him up on the way back.

He is very nice, he was starving!!! and thirsty!

I have been wanting a dog and this looks like my chance he gets along with our cat.

I live with my parents so they have the final say.

I called the animal control place even though I didnt want to but if I had this dog and someone stole him I would be upset!!!!

So talked to them they said no one had called in, I asked if I needed to call back they said eh. I will call back in 3-5 days see if anyone has called in for him.

No tags, on him.

Here are some pics!!! Im already falling in love with him he follows me everywhere!

Feel like a kid in a candy store, o and HE LOVES THE TRUCK lol he put his head out the window when we were coming back and its like 30 degrees out!

Also should I feel bad if I do keep him? He was very hungry and thirsty, he also looks a little thin.

or
Old 01-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think you should feel bad, especially if nobody calls about him. if there are no flyers in your town or nobody calls within a few days, they obviously dont care, so its nice that he can go to a good home with somebody who cares!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Take a pic, post them up telling people you found him.

Since he's nice, he probably had a decent home, and maybe he's just been missing so long he's malnourished. His owners might want him back, but just couldn't locate him.

If nobody answers after about a week or so, free dog!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah he does seem kinda scared around doors? Or when fast movement I sneezed and I thought he was going to pee.

No clue about the doors he just doesnt like them for some reason he is sleeping now must be tired.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
your doing the right thing make sure no ones looking for him
if not keep him give him a good home
if he was mine id be going nuts looking for him
Old 01-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
Faith...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
your doing the right thing make sure no ones looking for him
if not keep him give him a good home
if he was mine id be going nuts looking for him

Yeah I have lost a dog once and I had posters up on every corner!!! I had 10-20 of my friends looking for him I found him in 32 hours lol.

I was so upset I thought for sure someone kept him I even gave the guy a reward (didnt say I was going to on posters) But I was so happy I gave him 50$!

He made 14 miles and some change away. I think he was chasing squirrels.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #8
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
keep him, its obvious you care about the dog more than whoever he belonged to. Don't worry about his weight, he probably hasn't eaten for a week. You could take him to the vet to have him checked out. He looks great though.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
"lol he put his head out the window when we were coming back and its like 30 degrees out!"

Maybe you stink a little, alot...?

Here's hoping it works out they way it's supposed to. Good luck to you and to the pooch. Make sure you take him/her/it to the park. Dogs can be magnets for the ladies.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
cool...a dog that picks you is the best kind, good looking dog too.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
such a beautiful dog! don't feel bad at all. if you hadn't picked him up chances are he would have had an unfriendly meeting with the front end of a car or would have starved to death.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Keep him!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #13
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Keep him!!!!!!!!!

x2

from what you said about the dog's behavior around sudden movement I would think that maybe his previous owner might have been abusive to the dog. But that's just my opinion.

You sound like you are gonna be a good friend to the lost dog. Well not lost anymore.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #14
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Glad you're taking care of him, but You should take him to the SPCA or animal control and have him scanned for a microchip before you decide to keep him.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #15
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I would be doing the exact same thing, bro. Sounds like he found him a good home. There is no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners. Good lookin pooch too. Should be a chick magnet.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #16
CelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCelticTaco151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kate
CelticTaco151's Tacoma Gallery
I would post flyers in the neighborhood and see if someone calls. I would NOT post pics of him. If someone calls, make them describe him to make sure it really is their dog. If no one calls, or they don't describe the right dog, keep him!!! Have a name picked out yet?
Old 01-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you feel bad? He is happy and now has a place to stay where there is food and water and with a person who cares for him. Feel good dude, you might have saved his life.

And yeah^^ what he said don't post pics make them describe the dog, b/c they might just want a free dog.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #18
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticTaco151 View Post
I would post flyers in the neighborhood and see if someone calls. I would NOT post pics of him. If someone calls, make them describe him to make sure it really is their dog. If no one calls, or they don't describe the right dog, keep him!!! Have a name picked out yet?
x2
Old 01-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #19
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #20
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! Good looking pup... Definatly take the advise of others on here.