Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fix it Bob!

Old 08-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Fix it Bob!

whats the deal? i use to be able to just type in the sites name and it would log me in automatically cause i had it remember my password. but now its like i time out or something. i have to keep logging in. i dont like it. i dont deal well with change. fix it bob or i'll take my business else ware
Old 08-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure you'd have withdrawls.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'm pretty sure you guys would have withdrawls. once you've had a taste of my charm you cant live without it. sort of like MJP's awesomesauce.....
Old 08-20-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm pretty sure you guys would have withdrawls. once you've had a taste of my charm you cant live without it. sort of like MJP's awesomesauce.....
Old 08-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you should ask nicely LOL. I'm sure he did it on purpose to weed out some folks.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Who are you again?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Who are you again?
hahahahahahaha.......oh my god!!!!! classic bro!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who are you again?
LOL, OUCH. Dude's got 5000+ posts on here, you should know who he is.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i know... Hes a post whore!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
maybe you got a program deleting your cookies?

when did this problem start? anybody else having this problem?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who are you again?
He's the king of the turkeys!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #12
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

every once in a while, i think i got that yesterday.....
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

mine has been doing it for a long time.......so i just log in often.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
every once in a while, i think i got that yesterday.....
fyi firefox 3 has known bug with not remembering certain cookies for some reason. but nate's using firefox 2...
Old 08-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #15

Quote:
fyi firefox 3 has known bug with not remembering certain cookies for some reason. but nate's using firefox 2...
yes i think is doing it since i got FF 3... not a problem, i just log in again, is not like its doing it every hour....
Old 08-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #16
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I had to log in both at work and at home earlier this week but it was only once on each machine.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #17
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have FF3, happens every now and again. When it happens I just log back in.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:

Quote:
I noticed it sometime around this weekend. Even if I was logged in on one of my tabs new post emails loaded the thread with me logged out. I use Flock 2 (FF3 under the hood) and had no problems before this weekend.

I think I checked the "remember me" box when I logged in this morning and it hasn't done it again yet.......
Old 08-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who are you again?
I AM TACOMA WORLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
He's the king of the turkeys!!!

Thank you Ed. you know how Jim Morrison was the Lizard King, well i guess i'm the Turkey King

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I noticed it sometime around this weekend. Even if I was logged in on one of my tabs new post emails loaded the thread with me logged out. I use Flock 2 (FF3 under the hood) and had no problems before this weekend.

I think I checked the "remember me" box when I logged in this morning and it hasn't done it again yet.......
mine started begining of this week. i keep checking the remember me box and it doesnt remember me.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #20
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
I AM TACOMA WORLD!
Are you sure you arent the boil on TWs ass?