Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Screen Name??

Old 08-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Screen Name??

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but what is the story on your screen names? How did you come up with it? Explain....

I love to flog out in the Mono lake / Long valley caldera area in the eastern sierra, so the name kinda stuck with me... Bunch of us camp out by the lake every January. My cousin & my brother first started "Winter Trippers" way back in the early 80's. My first trip was in 1996 & I've been there every year since, lotta fun... What's really nice is that in January, there aren't any bugs, no dust, & no people around, so you can shoot all you want! And yes we are reponsible while we are playing with fire power so.....
There are alot of hot springs out there to hang out in & lots of floggin' roads....
Old 08-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Dually... its nicer than dumbass
Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
My name and football number.

Also, what do you mean by flog? I've never heard that term other than to mean beaten with whips, etc.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gettin kinda old - 52 - plus I had an old Tacoma (97) before the rust got it.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Cadet - I'm a Cadet in the Civil Air Patrol (USAF Auxiliary). Phoenix - My home squadron's patch has a phoenix (the bird) on it - which, in our case, symbolizes how the squadron "rose from the ashes" after being deactivated for many a year.

CadetPhoenix didn't sound quite rite, hence, PhoenixCadet.

And no, I'm not from Phoenix.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Initials, and I'm a Jr.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Worked on my Departments Heavy Rescue or "The Squad" for many years....314 is my personel number.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:30 PM   #11
Senior Citizen
Oscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of light

Oscar 319's Tacoma Gallery
O phonetically is OSCAR, 319 be me. It's my radio call sign. Fox Uniform Charlie Kilo Yeah!

"Oscar319?"
319 go-ahead
"319, are you on Taco World again?"
319, affirmative.
"319 copy, 1329 hrs"
Old 08-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #12
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
SWWA=super secret cult me and my friends started to see freshman boobies on campus.

Coma= Double meaning: The result of said SWWA and/or Tacoma.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #13
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on SWAT and 592 is my original badge number. Oh, and my mom named me Joseph, but I had a lisp in school, so I went by Joe.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #14
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
I drive like a idiot. my taco is a 05 and silver.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
im beastly and i drive a taco
Old 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
My name and football number.

Also, what do you mean by flog? I've never heard that term other than to mean beaten with whips, etc.
Beaten with whips? Ummm, no, sorry, not into that.....just means driving around on dirt roads having fun.....
Old 08-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #17
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Cadet - I'm a Cadet in the Civil Air Patrol (USAF Auxiliary). Phoenix - My home squadron's patch has a phoenix (the bird) on it - which, in our case, symbolizes how the squadron "rose from the ashes" after being deactivated for many a year.

CadetPhoenix didn't sound quite rite, hence, PhoenixCadet.

And no, I'm not from Phoenix.
Awesome! Thanx for your service.....
Old 08-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #18
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I'm a smart Polack that grew up watching Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Smart + Polack = Oxymoron + Bugs Bunny = Oxymar00n...
That's pretty damn cool dude!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #19
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i am a software engineer at electronic arts.

so...
EA = electronic arts
monkey = software engineer = code monkey or just monkey