Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Monster Energy AMA SX, anyone going?

Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Monster Energy AMA SX, anyone going?

I want to see Dungy vs Stewart

http://www.amasupercross.com/events.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_GEo2sxSU
Old 01-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
PipsTaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jarrod
PipsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Oakland. I want to see Villopoto take it and Ryan Morais in the west coast lites (hometown guy). I think Dungey has his hands full. I also want to see Short do well.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see dungy put a massive beat down on stewart. I really hate that douche lol.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
cause hes black! ? lol
Old 01-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #6
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I'll be going when it comes to Dallas. I don't have any preferences but it should be a good season
Old 01-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #7

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Villopolo vs Dungy should be good to.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #8
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
DUNGY!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #9
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
cause hes black! ? lol
Why would you assume that? Can't he just be a douche?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite13 View Post
Why would you assume that? Can't he just be a douche?

I was joking, you douche im joking again
Old 01-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
He is a douche, and i just bought my tickets to the Houson SX
Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6HH3_k1zw
Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was joking, you douche im joking again
Haha Aight man, I just thought you were pulling the race card.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cause hes black! ? lol
maybe
Old 01-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #15

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
lol

sweet vid, not sx though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-7E...eature=related
Old 01-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #16
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, can't wait til Atlanta, the only one I can attend. I like Villo, (watched him at Loretta Lynn's win a few classes) but Dungey seems to be on his game, but, Bubba, well he is the best since RC. I still like K-Dub, but I'm not even sure he has a ride. All that being said, the Outdoor Series is what separates the men from the boys....
Old 01-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Yep, can't wait til Atlanta, the only one I can attend. I like Villo, (watched him at Loretta Lynn's win a few classes) but Dungey seems to be on his game, but, Bubba, well he is the best since RC. I still like K-Dub, but I'm not even sure he has a ride. All that being said, the Outdoor Series is what separates the men from the boys....
same here man.. went to Jacksonville a couple years back when Stewart and Reed had it out... great race... gonna try to go again this year..
Old 01-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #19
Crash and burn live and learn
Hugebergen will become famous soon enoughHugebergen will become famous soon enough

Hugebergen's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to go to Vegas to the final to watch villopoto wrap things up. But flights are a bit pricey right now.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice

Name: Gaston
2010whitetaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be going to the one in dfw