Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

YEA!!! I get to REMODLE MY BATHROOM!!!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
YEA!!! I get to REMODLE MY BATHROOM!!!!!

I have been debating as to weather or not I should start a remodle project for my masrter bath. Since I got a call from my Wife this morning telling me hot water was comming up thru the foundation, I now have a green light to do it!
Old 08-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have been debating as to weather or not I should start a remodle project for my masrter bath. Since I got a call from my Wife this morning telling me hot water was comming up thru the foundation, I now have a green light to do it!
all i can say is have fun with it bro!!! we are doing the same thing pretty soon(to get the condo in better shape)......remodeling both of our bathrooms. we already put a new toilet in one, so we are gonna match the other one, and instasll new sink faucets and lighting. then....we gotta paint the walls,backsplash on the sink, and the cabinets.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
We are doing a lot of work in my house. Wood flooring throughout to replace the old builder grade carpet, re-tileing the master bath, redoing the shower in the master bath, GARAGE PROJECT (I'm looking forward to this).

I love doing projects around the house.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I like doing also, but on my terms. Not when Im forced to by a slab leak. Fortunaltly my wife turned off the water before any real damage was done.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I like doing also, but on my terms. Not when Im forced to by a slab leak. Fortunaltly my wife turned off the water before any real damage was done.
man.....i hate water leaks. the night we got back a few weeks ago from my dad's.........we got up the next morning for my dr. appt., and what the hell do we find......our hot water heater had busted thru out the night. soaked the entire laundry room and some of the kitchen!!! got a new water heater tho!!