Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

bad day.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
bad day.

oh man. i had a pretty bad day. nothin happened to the taco thank God. but i dont know, its just been one of those days when you seem really pissed off and theres not really a reason for it. anybody elese fell that way?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks
Old 08-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for suggestions to make your evening more relaxing?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
everyone has them shitty kinda days every once in a while!!! hell........i have been having them pretty regularly here lately!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #6

yeah no kidden man. but ya know it just suks. sometimes. i mean i have it made pretty much. a family, house, tacoma. i just dont know...
Old 08-21-2008, 02:15 PM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
all i have is my truck here. all my friends i work with are gettin deployed and its been nearly 2 months since ive been home to see my family and girlfriend...
Old 08-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #8

wow. i guess i should consider how other people are feeling too. and quit being focused on my problems.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having a crappy week. Goddamn Hurricane RUINED my plans for this week, which also happens to be my last week of summer.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #11
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I think everybody has had "one of those days". I think I have one every other day! But look at the bright side, tomorrow is FRIDAY! YEY!!

....of corse, it's only good if you don't have to work weekends, like me....
Old 08-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #12
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Yeah...That storm just won't go away. I'm sure your day will get bette man!!
Yea, so how are you guys doing down there, getting tired of the constant pounding of the rain yet? I hear there's some flooding too. Bet you can't wait to get back to those nice days of balmy 85 deg weather, eh?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #13
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Yea, so how are you guys doing down there, getting tired of the constant pounding of the rain yet? I hear there's some flooding too. Bet you can't wait to get back to those nice days of balmy 85 deg weather, eh?
I've been lucky- I'm waiting for the weekend to see what Fay brings my way...The wife and I will be going out tmrw to stock up on some Batteries and water and stuff.

And I'll be waiting to paint my new billet grill until I at least have a hope of a dry day...I think that's the worst part. So rough I have it.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having a good day/week.

The reason for it is because I don't work this week due to going to school in 2 days. The past two months prior to this week sucked though.

Just remember, for every shitty day you have, theres at least one day completely the opposite
Old 08-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #15

yeah true. oh yeah i really hope everybody is doing okay in the florida region thats alot of rain. kinda makes me forget my bad day. but i know yall got it pretty rough down there right now so keep your heads up i think they said it sposed to move out in the weekend.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #16
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
I've been lucky- I'm waiting for the weekend to see what Fay brings my way...The wife and I will be going out tmrw to stock up on some Batteries and water and stuff.

And I'll be waiting to paint my new billet grill until I at least have a hope of a dry day...I think that's the worst part. So rough I have it.
Man, I don't know how you guys down there go though those things every summer. I'll take earthquakes every 15 years or so, thank you very much....
Old 08-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #18
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I'm having a good day/week.

The reason for it is because I don't work this week due to going to school in 2 days. The past two months prior to this week sucked though.

Just remember, for every shitty day you have, theres at least one day completely the opposite
True dat! I'm just glad I have a job, alot of people are out of work right now. I count by blessings on having a job now....
Old 08-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #19

yeah one thing is most floridians are procrastinators. they wait till the last second to get prepared.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #20
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah one thing is most floridians are procrastinators. they wait till the last second to get prepared.
it takes them awhile to get to their walkers, then it's even longer for them to get to their caddys.