Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Death magnetic

Old 08-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Death magnetic

man metallica's new album comes out next month. cant wait.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
Senior Citizen
Oscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of light

Oscar 319's Tacoma Gallery
But, as your avatar shows......And Justice For All is thier best album yet. Is Robert Trujillo still on bass?
Old 08-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah. lars, is still doing lyrics and trujllo is on bass. in my opinion i think their new stuff sounds
WAY different. they said it would be a classic between the black album and "and justice for all." i heard one song from the album and thought it was way different. its alright but different.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
Senior Citizen
Oscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of light

Oscar 319's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah. lars, is still doing lyrics and trujllo is on bass. in my opinion i think their new stuff sounds
WAY different. they said it would be a classic between the black album and "and justice for all." i heard one song from the album and thought it was way different. its alright but different.
More in a "black album" way (bad) or a And Justice way (very good)? Trujillo's slappy bass style never hurts....I loved his work with ST and Infectuous Grooves....sadly Metallica kinda lost me at the Black album. St. Anger was much better though.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #5

personally i think it drifts more toward the justice album. i heard alot of rifts that sounded similar to one and dyers eve. one thing is it sounds more aggressive. not like thrash metal just aggressive. one thing is the way it was recorded. it sounds really clean and clear in the beggining but by the end the song i heard, sounded really square.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i actually am a fan of the "black" album. and i like load/reload too......but alot of the stuff from and justice from all and ride the lightning are great. hoe this new album is gonna be good....been waiting for a while!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i actually am a fan of the "black" album. and i like load/reload too......but alot of the stuff from and justice from all and ride the lightning are great. hoe this new album is gonna be good....been waiting for a while!!!
Yea, those are my favorite albums too. I sure miss those guys.... Can't wait to hear their new cd!
Old 08-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #8

what was the last one in 03, St. anger??
Old 09-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Well, I just got the new album "Death Magnetic"......three words........Metallica...........Is............Bac k!!! This CD kicks ass!! If you really like the old stuff from Metallica, then your really gonna love this!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it leaked a couple of days ago. It's pretty badass
Old 09-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I've had it for 3 days now, and it is pretty amazing. Absolutely back to the way they were.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
master is the best album from metallica. Slipknots new album is getting me more pumped than metallica's new so called metal album joey j is 10 times better than lars forgot your last name dickhead,
Old 09-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #13
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I've had it for 3 days now, and it is pretty amazing. Absolutely back to the way they were.
Yup!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #14
Wrath of the runbird
Bakemono is on a distinguished road

Bakemono's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bakemono
I just hope, "Death Magnetic" is better than St Anger was. That album sucked! (the drums were too dominant over the guitar and vocals) Ive heard a few songs off the new album and they are OK.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i had the wifey check the local wally world today and they had it on the shelves, but were told to pull it w/ no actual shelf date...WTF is up w/ that? i heard a song off it on the radio last night and it wasnt that bad. i wanna get the album to check it out. i even bought st anger last time and it blew, but i still picked ut up to see what it was all about b/c the best songs dont always make it to the radio
Old 09-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #16
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Wal-Mart is notorious for that. If I can't wait for a movie, Wal-Mart usually has it out on shelves the night before.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
apparently from the local radio, its not coming out until friday...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #18
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott572011 View Post
ID DOO NOo!! THE DAY`S OF ALCOHOLICA MAY BE NUMBERED!!!
2 year old thread...