1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alarming New Scientific Discovery!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by gjbonner, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Jan 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    People we need to wake up! I have ran some tests and found that for the last 100 tenths of a second (10seconds) the average temperature of the Earth was 73.3 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s getting towards the evening and I have now noticed that it is 72.3 degrees Fahrenheit. People we are cooling at an alarming rate! I have no data for the other 45 million tenths of a second during this day to compare any of my data to but I have looked at the growth rate of the plants in my house and have ascertained that this is not normal and some outside influence must be the cause. My plants had been standing upright for the last 40 million or so tenths of a second but now all of a sudden the flowers are drooping and their petals are closing up. It seems as though they are dying as an effect of the temperature!
    Through further research I have found that it is our own fault and due to us leaving our freezer doors open too long when getting stuff out of the freezer.

I am here to tell you people that we need to make some changes or we will create a world where no one can live. We need to stop using ice cubes. They are a luxury we do not need. Stop buying ice cream because it creates an unnecessary reason to access our freezers. Also all you people who store your booze in the freezer need to stop that too! Stop buying things in large quantities because it is only causing you to have to freeze some of it. Shop day to day and don’t stock up on too much stuff. For other ways to help you can visit my website at www.muchmuchmorebullshit.org

We are in luck because I have found a way to offset this while we work on a new technology to solve this problem. I have randomly deemed that accessing a freezer 3 times a day is ok and any more than that is harmful to the environment. Each time you open your freezer you release 130,000 nanocublets into the atmosphere. This is equal to 5.8 "Cold Credits". I will explain more about Cold Credits below.

Some people who don’t use there freezers 3 times a day or don’t have a freezer at all can allow there access time to be used by others all over the world. I have measured this in what is call "Cold Credits" as previously mentioned. If you would like to purchase Cold Credits you can do so for a nominal fee of $132.99 via my Paypal account rippingyouoff@fantasyland.com Remember you are making a difference!

If you are a person who does not have a freezer or does not access it often then you too can make a difference. You can sell your unused Cold Credits to me for $19.95 per Cold Credit. This is a great way to make money while also contributing to the saving of our earth and our children's children's futures.

Currently we are working on creating a technology that will keep food frozen without it actually being cold. This would stop the release of nanocublets into the atmosphere and preventing our children and their children from freezing to death in the future. This new technology will also create a byproduct of things harmful to our environment in other ways and we will develop a way to take care of them too. For now, let’s just focus on what we can do at this moment and worry about taking care of those other problems as they arise. We are accepting donations for this research at the above mentioned website or via the above mentioned Paypal account. Don’t forget that it is not too late and we can all change our ways and save the Earth together.

Visit www.muchmuchmorebullshit.org for more information on things you can do to help out and purchase your Cold Credits via my Paypal account rippingyouoff@fantasyland.com. If you would like to sell your unused Cold Credits visit www.muchmuchmorebullshit.org and give me your account information and the number of Cold Credits you wish to sell. Your payment will be direct deposited into your account.
    Continue the fight and say NO to nanocublets!

2. Jan 11, 2011 at 12:55 PM
    KCin HBCA

KCin HBCA 2020 TRD Sport 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    2020 Dbl Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    OooooKaaaayyyyyyyy...

:goingcrazy:

3. Jan 11, 2011 at 12:57 PM
    Stanley

Stanley Well-Known Member

Member:
    Breckenridge, CO
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 Silver
    Debadge, 5% Tint, Kolbalt Low Pro Tool Box, Satoshi, Ebay Black Headlights, 3000k Fogs With Yellow Stain glass Paint, Fog Anytime, Mag Light Mount, Husky Floor Liners, OME 3inch With 885's, Add Leaf, 16inch Steelies, 305/70/16 Dick Cepek Mud Countries, Tiregate Bed Mount, Sock Monkey Badges
    mg im totally going to send you money..... not

4. Jan 11, 2011 at 1:05 PM
    TexAggie

TexAggie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    OME Lift
    soooo funny! I loved it.

5. Jan 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
  6. Jan 11, 2011 at 1:49 PM
    TexAggie

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    OME Lift

WOW, what a load of BS! Idling? really?!!! what a joke, more people I know waist more gas messing around then they do idling. Just look at this forum!! Look at everyone who goes offroading, for no reason other then fun!!! My grandad had a 05 Taco and on trip once he hauld it back on a trailer and left it idling, since someone had to ride in it, because their weren't enough seats. The trip was over 19 hours and it burned less then a quarter of a tank, he then put over 100k on it in 4 years with no problems!!
    Just telling the truth

7. Jan 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    yeah i read the article on yahoo news and laughed at the fact that all the reasons were stated from some green company of some sort. not really good enough information to make you stop trying to be warm in your vehicle :)

8. Jan 11, 2011 at 2:11 PM
    Caduceus

Caduceus Well-Known Member

Member:
    in the Bluegrass
    Vehicle:
    09 DCSB TRD 4x4
    Certainly satire on carbon credits some folks are trying to encourage.

9. Jan 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Satire on all of it. Its really just a money maker. in 100 years people are going to look back and laugh at us.

Oh yeah and how many actually clicked the website link??

10. Jan 12, 2011 at 6:35 AM
    Southern01Taco

Southern01Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Holden, La
    Vehicle:
    01 V6 4x4 Xtra Cab SR5
    I did lol, just to see where it would take me. The address is pretty funny. Was it suppose to pull up a certain website, because mine didn't.

11. Jan 12, 2011 at 7:10 AM
    TexAggie

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    OME Lift

Totally agree. I think Al Gore is the greatest scammer of all time. He has something like a billion and done nothing to deserve it.

12. Jan 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    yeah the paypal account doesnt take you anywhere but the.org site does

Products Discussed in

To Top