Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dethklok/Metalocalypse Fans: Dethphone Ringtone!

Old 08-24-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Dethklok/Metalocalypse Fans: Dethphone Ringtone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWdEXAg1su0

Click on the video to go to YouTube itself. Then go over to the box to the right of the video and click "More Info" next to the date added. Follow the link to the actual MP3, then download it to your computer and transfer it to your phone.

For those who don't know how to make MP3 ringtones, I use Mobile17.com. It's free and relatively easy to understand.

I just made the Murdertone my new ringtone on my iPhone. It's brutal.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome, i love that show! i have the 1st season on DVD. did you watch the season finale last night? it was about being sober. i could definately relate