Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Howard Stern Fans?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #21
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
started listening around 95 ish, every day since around 97.

pissed that i have to pay an extra 3 bucks if i want to use the free app for sirius. the few times i would use it make it not worth the cost for me.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #22
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
LFSW!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:13 AM   #23
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
$3 a month for online is too much??? I work from home for the first half of my day so its great for me. Then I get in the taco to make site visits and my girl can use my subscription login at work because she has an android phone.

I think its convenient!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #25
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Ba Ba Booey- Bump
Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #26
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
T-O-P-L-E-S-S
Old 03-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #27
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
ROBIN- Pet Lady
Old 03-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #28
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr3000 View Post
T-O-P-L-E-S-S
Ha ha! When you get here you'll do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
ROBIN- Pet Lady
That cracks me up every time Fred plays that!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #29
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Who is a Howard fan? I have been listening probably since around 96. I know alot of people on here have Sirius or XM. Did you get Sirius for Howard? Or just for the comercial free music? I actually got it becuase of Howard when he made the move, but I do love no comercials on the music channels! And a BA BA Booey to you all!
I was a fan for almost 20 years. I made the move to sirius when he did. I dropped xm for stern. I haven't listened in 3 years. I can't stand him Anymore. Tired of his complaining about his job. He blamed krock for the 30 minute commercials but it isn't much better on Sirius.how can he complain about working 4 day work weeks and 12 week vacations for $500 million dollars? He hated everybody in Hollywood and now that they accept him he loves them. He is two-faced. He hated the view,Tayra banks.
and Rosie and now they like his wife,he loves them all. Howard robin and Artie lost all concepts of reality once the made the move and starting making really fuck you money. I'm amazed how they can't relate to normal people anymore. I was a die hard fan for 20 years. Had 3 radios on my account and canceled them because of him.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #30
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I was a fan for almost 20 years. I made the move to sirius when he did. I dropped xm for stern. I haven't listened in 3 years. I can't stand him Anymore. Tired of his complaining about his job. He blamed krock for the 30 minute commercials but it isn't much better on Sirius.how can he complain about working 4 day work weeks and 12 week vacations for $500 million dollars? He hated everybody in Hollywood and now that they accept him he loves them. He is two-faced. He hated the view,Tayra banks.
and Rosie and now they like his wife,he loves them all. Howard robin and Artie lost all concepts of reality once the made the move and starting making really fuck you money. I'm amazed how they can't relate to normal people anymore. I was a die hard fan for 20 years. Had 3 radios on my account and canceled them because of him.
I get what your saying, but bitching about things is his thing. I still find him funny though. It gets me through sitting in traffic on my way home.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #31
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I get what your saying, but bitching about things is his thing. I still find him funny though. It gets me through sitting in traffic on my way home.
I would listen to the same show over and over everyday and my wife would yell at me.Artie with the jackie curse.really?he is that stupid? Your going to leave the show cuz it gets in the way of stand up. With out the stern show they wouldn't have all those stand ups shows.Artie is that arrogant and didn't see how it happened to Jackie. I'm retarded and I understand How it works
Old 03-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #32
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would listen to the same show over and over everyday and my wife would yell at me.Artie with the jackie curse.really?he is that stupid? Your going to leave the show cuz it gets in the way of stand up. With out the stern show they wouldn't have all those stand ups shows.Artie is that arrogant and didn't see how it happened to Jackie. I'm retarded and I understand How it works
Excellent point. The show is good now but there are a few shows with Artie that I thought were the greatest of all time. Things are better now but for awhile things seemed turned upside down. I also have Howard On Demand and love it
Old 03-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #33
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
big fan. on my commute the only time i switch it to music is during the prank calls. i dont like them..funny yes, but i dont like them.

the rest of the show rocks!!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #34
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I just don't like Robin.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #35
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
I just don't like Robin.
This week she has been exceptionally bad...the whole alcohol thing was flat out rediculous
Old 03-31-2011, 05:51 AM   #36

Quote:
I just don't like Robin.
Ya sometimes I can't stand Robin. I like how sometimes she repeats shit Howard says, then acts like she said it 1st!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 AM   #37

Quote:
Ya Artie's crazy ass really fucked up! 1st of all, off of the show I didn't think he was funny at all. Movie was horrible, and didn't think his stand up was funny at all! But on the show he was funny to me.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #38
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya sometimes I can't stand Robin. I like how sometimes she repeats shit Howard says, then acts like she said it 1st!
Lately I have notice that she cuts Howard off mid sentence...really annoying!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #39
Subd for later..

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone created a Twitter account just to follow the staff? I was thinking about it but haven't done it.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #40
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Has anyone created a Twitter account just to follow the staff? I was thinking about it but haven't done it.
I was thinking about that as well but there are too many fake people on there now..