Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Show off your Pit Bulls!

Old 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #21
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Chevy!!!...my 70lb apbt watching me clean my tires!!

yuhp...he's a thief

yuhp he sneezes too

workin the spring pole, gotta let him burn energy
Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #22
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ wow cool dog!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:05 AM   #23
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Good looking pup, he sure hasn't missed a meal!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
^^^ wow cool dog!
thanks!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 PM   #25
bumpin for more pit's!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #27
Quote:
This is what he likes to eat

http://www.greentripe.com/
what's his bloodline?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #28
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is what he likes to eat

http://www.greentripe.com/

wow that looks like good stuff. it would be great to feed my dog. I thought he was getting hooked up with trader joes wet and dry food. i would probably need another freezer though.
thanks for the beta , and good lookin boy you got. he looks SOLID
Old 01-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #29
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice looking dog! hes beefy as hell!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
yuhp he sneezes too
good lookin dog! I love it when you catch those shots of them about to sneeze or looks like they are licking their nose. Too funny.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #30
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
Great dogs. I don't have one but my parents have a finish spitz mix, she is one of the happiest and smartest dogs I have known.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #31
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
[IMG]
Good looking pup you got!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Good looking pup you got!
thanks alot man, he works really hard to stay in prestine shape
Old 01-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #34
Quote:

he's a good looking bully!! gorgeous color
Old 01-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #35
'02TRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
'02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
here's a few of my apbt Diego, the little guy is Bilo, my girl's chiweenie.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #37

My next dog will be a blue apbt like yours. He is such a good looking pup!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #38

Bump!!! I know more people on here have some pits!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #39
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
My baby Blu...

Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #40

He is a good looking guy..