Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Show off your Pit Bulls!

Old 01-28-2011, 05:44 AM   #41
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
She.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #42
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
These have all been posted on the site before, but thought they were appropriate for the thread.

Mac's about 5 years old, he was a rescue from the pound, a lady rescued him, then brought him back 4 months later stating he was... Too big? He's a little over 100 pounds, we think he's some sort of Pitbull mix, Mastif maybe?
The little guy next to him is Buddy, he's a Pug+Beagle=Puggle.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #43
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unentered View Post
These have all been posted on the site before, but thought they were appropriate for the thread.

Mac's about 5 years old, he was a rescue from the pound, a lady rescued him, then brought him back 4 months later stating he was... Too big? He's a little over 100 pounds, we think he's some sort of Pitbull mix, Mastif maybe?
The little guy next to him is Buddy, he's a Pug+Beagle=Puggle.
He is a big guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
She.
Sorry, dont tell her that!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #44
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my boy i saved when he was a pup. This dog showed up at my work and it took me two weeks before he would come to me because someone had beat him and tried fighting him...He turned out to be the best dog i ever had.
Show off your Pit Bulls!-im-ready.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-img01328.jpg
Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #45
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i'll try and get a video of chevy on the spring pole today
Old 01-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #46
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i'll try and get a video of chevy on the spring pole today
Just built a spring pole for my bro's pup the other day...He is somewhat interested but will not play with it for long. He loves the flirt pole though. Is there something you did to get your dog to take to the spring pole? He loves playing tug otherwise but can't get him to go at the spring pole.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #47
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
motoxer311's Tacoma Gallery
Girl and I created a a FB page for Brindle Pits.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brindl...89691114390949

Old 01-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #48
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
Just built a spring pole for my bro's pup the other day...He is somewhat interested but will not play with it for long. He loves the flirt pole though. Is there something you did to get your dog to take to the spring pole? He loves playing tug otherwise but can't get him to go at the spring pole.
it just takes some getting used to for them, he used it for tug of war at first and now full out attacks it and hangs from it, really wears him out. just dont give up on him
Old 01-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #49
pitbull lazy day

wakin up

goin for a run

sleep all day

brush our teeth before bed time

check for monsters in the closet and under bed

and finally go to bed

Old 01-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #50
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Great looking dog!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #51
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxer311 View Post
Girl and I created a a FB page for Brindle Pits.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brindl...89691114390949

at first i didnt get it

then i lol'd

customers pup
Old 01-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #52
'02TRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
'02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
Diego's a good looking Dog! how old is he? I'd guess about 2 or 3, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
My next dog will be a blue apbt like yours. He is such a good looking pup!
thanks, and yeah he's 3.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #53
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
Porter, resucued from a pound in Baltimore, so friendly and incredibly gentle, but on the other end of the spectrum, hes hyper and strong as all get out! good boy though
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Pit Bulls!-port.jpg  
Old 01-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #54
Science!

I can't stand when you meet people and they have this crazy idea that every pitbull is a killer. My girl Blu wouldn't hurt a fly, and for the most part every other pitbull I've encountered has been the same way. They are some of the sweetest dogs out there.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #55
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
I can't stand when you meet people and they have this crazy idea that every pitbull is a killer. My girl Blu wouldn't hurt a fly, and for the most part every other pitbull I've encountered has been the same way. They are some of the sweetest dogs out there.
x2..... I tell people at work I have a pit mix and usually get the "why would you want a dog like that" reaction. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:09 AM   #56

Did anyone watch the show last night about hunting Wild Hogs/Pigs on either the Discovery Channel or the Travel Channel? Anyways they had 4 dogs, 2 trackers that tracked the pigs, and then a couple of pits that actually went after the pigs once the trackers found them. It was awesome to see what these dogs could do. The hogs were well over 200lb and the pits had no problem taking them down. I usually dont care to watch dogs attach anything, but these dogs were being used to kill the wild hogs that were attacking people.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Did anyone watch the show last night about hunting Wild Hogs/Pigs on either the Discovery Channel or the Travel Channel? Anyways they had 4 dogs, 2 trackers that tracked the pigs, and then a couple of pits that actually went after the pigs once the trackers found them. It was awesome to see what these dogs could do. The hogs were well over 200lb and the pits had no problem taking them down. I usually dont care to watch dogs attach anything, but these dogs were being used to kill the wild hogs that were attacking people.
yeah thats what they are primarily used for now, instead of bull/bear baiting they do this now, i would love to get chevy into it!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:19 AM   #58

I thought that these dogs would have scares or cuts, but no such thing. They did have protective vest around there necks/stomachs. It was just incredible to see the strenght of these dogs. I would like to see Layla get into something like as well. I'm sure she would love it.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #59
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My dog used to love to chase cows and horses. Which of course I tried to avoid, but I would let him run by the truck driving up 4 wheel tracks up to go rock climb , and being BLM land, sometimes there was cows. He frickin Loved chasing them, and of course he would ignore me calling him for the first minute or two. I saw him almost get kicked in the head one time, and thats not good to see! I was not pleased, but thats what happens when animals are defending themselves.
He also got shot at one night for getting onto a neighbors property when I was walking him, and he ran ahead of me. that was some drama. Once again, I was not happy with the dog, as I didnt want him hurting any horses, or getting shot, or causing me some insane vet bill. I had to have an unpleasant meeting with the neighbors, and keep the dog on a zipline in the yard after that. that was at least 6 years ago (now I have a big fenced yard, And a dog door for him. Doggy Utopia. lol.)

Yeah, I am glad my boy has mellowed out. He used to be a handful. I would think twice about interaction with wild animals on purpose, unless youre willing to risk see them get gored or something. properly trained, young Pitties would love nothing more though, I am sure....
Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 AM   #60
offroad05taco will become famous soon enoughoffroad05taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Corey
offroad05taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is Homie, hes a full blooded blue pit right at 1 year old.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Pit Bulls!-homie.jpg   Show off your Pit Bulls!-homie-2.jpg