Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Show off your Pit Bulls!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #101
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery

This is my 9 year old American Staffordshire Terrier named Felix. I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He was the runt of the litter, but had such nice colors I had to take him. He only ended up being 50 lbs, but he's very lean, and strong. My wife and I just adopted a 3 year old female that I will post as soon as I get some good pictures. Best dogs ever IMHO.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #102
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong with having the runt! Mine was but still ended at 75lbs. He is part dogo argentino tho.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #103
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The female we just adopted is the Same height/ length, but at least 10 pounds heavier. She needs to go on a diet though.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #104
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
not my dog, but my roommates dog

Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Pit Bulls!-198572_1637003201175_1119570055_31423954_4360592_n.jpg   Show off your Pit Bulls!-242585_10150278809879623_513904622_9079144_8246475_o.jpg   Show off your Pit Bulls!-247055_1765892743333_1119570055_31590992_4276546_n.jpg   Show off your Pit Bulls!-289348_1943880192908_1119570055_31766056_3395417_o.jpg   Show off your Pit Bulls!-289466_1939880252912_1119570055_31762395_8201072_o.jpg  

Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #106
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post

Looks like a stressed out dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Meet Scratch
Nice bike your dogs got pics of him riding it!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #107
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post

Nice bike your dogs got pics of him riding it!

Haha
Old 08-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #108
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
aww ill have to go home a take a pic my yr old blue male, his name smurf yes it is smurf, i actually named my pit that, i figured hes scarey enough with what breed he is, he dont need a scarey name.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:28 AM   #109
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
So i get a little pic happy...the first one is the first day I got him, when i took him to the vet a week later he was 3.9 lbs and had doubled in size since i got him, he was very sick and neglected but noe hes a happy healthy 70 lbs+ i need to weight him next time i take him to petsmart
Oh yeah hes 1 and his name is Smurf
Show off your Pit Bulls!-img00785.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-img00798.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-img00876.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-img00017-20101004-1335.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-2011-07-09-15.25.19.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-2011-07-11-20.56.12.jpg

Show off your Pit Bulls!-2011-05-23-00.45.50.jpg
Old 08-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #110
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Wow the eyes are perfect! I love pitts!
Old 08-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #111
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post

Must be common thing for pits to always lay on there backs... mine does the same thing.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #112

Both mine do that...while sleeping on the bed with my wife and I.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #113
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone on here that has a pit had issues with torn ACL's? Layla my pit mix tore her ACL this weekend. She is 3 years old and after talking to the Vet he said that it was a very common issue with these bull type breeds. Has anyone else heard of this?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #114
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post

My home insurance company tried to cancel my insurance because i had this vicious thing on my property that wouldn't harm a fly.. He's pretty mean can't ya tell.
Has anyone else experienced that? Is it based off anything like your neighbors filing complaints? I understand insurance companies work off statistics and a large chunk of dog attacks include pit bulls. But just seeing your dog they should be able to tell if hes aggressive or not toward strangers...
Old 09-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #115
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Hell i have to have seperate insurance for my pitts its about 60 bucks a month and a big ticket if I don't have it.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #116
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
Hell i have to have seperate insurance for my pitts its about 60 bucks a month and a big ticket if I don't have it.
Really? If you have pits you have to carry a special insurance? That seems hard to enforce if you don't have pure bred pit.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #117
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
one of mine is pure, the other is a mutt lol but they have insurance. mainly because some mangey ass dog from down the road came after my neice. and they stopped it. so i had to go get insurance on my "beasts" and put them on chains.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #118
DTaco55 is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
DTaco55's Tacoma Gallery

Abby as a pup, shes a Pit/Lab mix

Now she's a solid 70 lbs
Old 10-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #119
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
B'aww... I miss my pitbull. When I was in the 5th grade a pit bull chased me home (I'm usually the first to approach a strange dog, but my friends saw it and started running so naturally the pitbull went running after them with me caught in the mix)... It chased me into my house where he just ran around until my mom opened the back door and he ended up just sitting there staring at the door. We ended up keeping him, Turned out to be a puppy around 4 months old.

Found the owners after about 2 weeks... Apparently they let him go since it was the boy friends dog, they broke up in a fight. He left, she threw the dog out and he never went looking for the dog... Had to get rid of him soon after graduating HS since my dad didn't want the dog at his house at all and my mom was losing hers

When I move out on my own, I'll get another pit bull... Such great dogs
Old 10-31-2011, 09:31 PM   #120
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery
My OFRN out of hemphill/Wilder and camelot lines

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/shy1e.jpg/]

At the beach in CA tearing up a tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLQJsQPsCIY

In the back of the Tacoma 4-wheeling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpAIt8Ngzso