Show off your Pit Bulls!

Old 04-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #121
Gixxer is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Gixxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE94LIGHTNING View Post
Old Family Red Nose. She will have pups available soon

I would much rather have a gamebred pit over a bully pit anyday.

Good looking dog!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #122
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
My pit bulls
Old 04-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #124
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #125
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
woohoo glad I found this thread!

Hey guys! So happy I found this thread!

I’m definitely NOT new to the pitbull breed, I’ve owned 3 pitbulls in the past---all of undocumented/unknown origins: 2 were adoptions(back when I was a kid), and 1 was a female runt left to basically die which I rescued. Well, it’s been a good 5 years since owning my last pitbull, and I decided last year it was time to fill that void again.

Fast forward to this year: I go full speed into the purebred APBT world for the first time!

I put a deposit down November 2012 with Elizabeth Miller of Real Deal Chocolates in Florida (Chocolate Red Nose American Pit Bull Terriers) for a male puppy from their 2012 “Tito x Gaia” breeding. Their foundation stud, Tito, is of Castillo/Boogieman bloodline. The female, Gaia, is of LarSan/Wilrox bloodline. I was truly impressed with previous the dogs they produced with the same parents a few years back---many weight pullers, spring pole dogs, and catch dogs from their previous breeding so I was super excited they would be breeding the 2 dogs again last year!

Info on Tito here:
MILLER'S TITO

Info on Gaia here:
SWOGGER'S GAIA of Real Deal Chocolates

Now onto my newest addition!

Born 02/03/2013. Castillo/Boogieman/LarSan/Wilrox bloodlines. Biggest puppy in his litter(of 10), and 2nd pick male. Even at 13 weeks now, he is by far the most intelligent pitbull puppy I’ve ever owned! Very obedient at his age, and couldn’t be more blessed to have him!

I named him King. ☺

As of last week, he is both UKC & ADBA registered.

Here is his online pedigree for those of you interested:
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [450029] :: MILLER'S KING

Here are a couple pictures of him currently @ 13 weeks:

Here is King and his father Tito in a comparison pic:

He is excelling well in his puppy socialization/preschool class. LOVES people, and loves to play as all puppies do. No mistaking his play style with other puppies in his class, he is 100% pitbull: vocal, always jumping, and always using his paws lol. I’ve taken footage of a few of these play sessions. I’ll be sure to upload to Youtube and link them soon!

King has these commands down so far:
Of course, his own name “King” lol
“sit”
“stay”
“come”
“down”
“high five/hand”

…and I am working on “leave it”(during toy play time), which he’s getting to learn better the more I shape him with the phrase lol.

When he's older I plan to get him into weight pulling, spring pole'ing, agility, lure coursing, and controlled bite work.

I’m currently feeding him Orijen Puppy supplemented with a 1 pump of Kronch salmon oil for his morning meal---expensive combo I know but SO worth it. He’s worth it! Energy for days, and a nice shiny coat!

Blessed to have a healthy puppy!

I definitely look forward to seeing more pitbulls posted from everyone on here!

Cheers!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:47 AM   #126
Buck717 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Buck717's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Pit Bulls!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367912837.834141.jpg
Old 05-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #127
Skeeter Skeetin is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: AET/Flight Mechanic
Name: Greg
Skeeter Skeetin's Tacoma Gallery
My Pit/lab/boxer mix

And her with my roommates
Old 05-26-2013, 01:30 AM   #128
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
my bull terrier, and my boxer in the back

Old 05-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #129
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Love the thread and my dogs! Here's my girl, Piglet aka The Pig.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Pit Bulls!-piglet.jpg