Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Show off your Pit Bulls!

Old 01-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Pit Bulls!

It seems as if there is a lot of people on here with pits so I figured I'd start a thread just for them. Post some pics of your pits.

**Please no pit bull bashing, everyone has there own opinions on dogs**

Layla
Swimming down at the farm

Old 01-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
great idea. nice dog. is she mixed? looks boxer/pit to me.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
great idea. nice dog. is she mixed? looks boxer/pit to me.
Yeah she is, I'm not exactly sure what she is, but I'm guessing pit/boxer.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLIxrtlC7cQ
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is my boy Hootie... He is a pit/lab mix (I think)... or Purebred NewMexican as I like to call it. lol he's about 10, finally slowing down a bit. he is a great river dog, and loves the snow, mtn biking, any outdoor stuff I do. he just wants to be there, where ever I am. and find a rock or two to play with.

Abiquiu Lake

Its cold out here Dad! WTF takin pictures... lets go inside!!

He just ran about 9 miles in that pic... (and hes not sure about waiting for poser bike shots lol.)

>waiting for us at the coffee shop in the Jemez mountains. and then not waiting anymore

Some of these shots are two years old, I can tell the difference, in his appearance. the newest one is with the bike, from October. Sigh.
Good thread! Pitties are sweethearts !!!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #7

^ Good looking pits your got!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery

boxer - max pitbull - chanel

chanel
american bully registered female
82 lbs solid muscle
Muggelston's pitbull farm - Oklahoma
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
awesome dogs guys!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I like that dog chico from friday he is cool I wanna get a dog like him, also good lookin dogs all of them!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
lol that mexican dude reminds me of my cousins
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
this is bella

this is baby.
beautiful dogs bro

pits are my favorite!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #13
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
If any1 is interested my friend is going to be getting a female pit bull and he has a male that has all papers nd the female he is getting will also have papers.....he will some then to someone of they want a pit
Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #14
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
beautiful dogs bro

pits are my favorite!
thanks bud, these 2 are like kids to me, they sleep in my room with me when im home, when im not they sleep with my girl in the bed. i just rescued the blue pit a little while ago, i was driving and seen her in somebody's yard and i stopped and he told me that nobody took care of her any more and that if i wanted her that i should load her up and take her and he would tell his brother that the chain broke and she ran off. I didnt wanna steal somebodys dog but in the shape she was in i had to take her home. you could count her ribs and i could put my hands around where her stomach should be. she is all fattened back up now and i have been working her out and excercising her on the weekends when im home gettin her built back up.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
thanks bud, these 2 are like kids to me, they sleep in my room with me when im home, when im not they sleep with my girl in the bed. i just rescued the blue pit a little while ago, i was driving and seen her in somebody's yard and i stopped and he told me that nobody took care of her any more and that if i wanted her that i should load her up and take her and he would tell his brother that the chain broke and she ran off. I didnt wanna steal somebodys dog but in the shape she was in i had to take her home. you could count her ribs and i could put my hands around where her stomach should be. she is all fattened back up now and i have been working her out and excercising her on the weekends when im home gettin her built back up.
Rep +1 to you for taking her and giving her a better home. Mine was a rescue as well. She was as big as my hand when I got her, and had burn marks all over her legs. It looks like someone burned her with cigaretts, and never fed her as she was severly malnurished. I'm thankful everyday for her, as it amazes me how she could go thru so much and be such a good dog. She's spoiled rotten and now spends her days sleeping on the couch and playing w/ my other dog.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #17
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
My gf and I are hopefully adopting a lab/pit mix in the next week or so. We're not sure the exact dog yet but it'll be a female 9 month old puppy.. I can't wait!!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #18
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
this is my female american staffordshire, lala

lala with my buddies pup jade, sitting around a fire

lala and my brothers pit/rhodesian ridgeback mix tyler

ty coolin off...

This is the newest addition, bishop...pure bred AKC blue american staffordshire from blossom keneels in GA

Alright, I'm done for now
Old 01-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
That's a good lookin' dog!!