Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Are Particular about who drives your tacoma?

Old 01-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Are Particular about who drives your tacoma?

I AM!

I am so bad that i dont even like certain people to ride in it! haha.

Example: My ant who has no respect for anyones property. She has never drove it, but everytime she even sits in it i feel like; you. She uses me for a ride and money because she is to lazy to do ANYTHING! this woman is 42 years old and hasnt had a job in 2 years and has a son! My grandmother pays her bills, uses my gas to take her everywhere

, and she smokes in my truck!

hahaha. i know this is just off the wall talkin, but this really bothers me when someone is just taking advantage of someone; when they are very capable of taking care of themself.

her name is sherri, does anyone have a "sherri" in there life? haha.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
depends
Old 01-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let anyone I know and trust and can drive a manual VERY WELL drive it. I'll only let my mom, dad, and one of my friends drive it without me in it though.

Also NO ONE smokes in my truck.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have a "sherri" lol but i hate it when sick people are in my truck and they try to touch shit haha
Maybe thats just me.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
depends
I guess i hate seeing someone do absolutley nothing and still get all they want.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
only 1 canadian girl can drive my truck
Old 01-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Very picky, only the people I trust.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
Roll Tide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I'll let anyone I know and trust and can drive a manual VERY WELL drive it. I'll only let my mom, dad, and one of my friends drive it without me in it though.

Also NO ONE smokes in my truck.
See the thing is, she smokes in it and then will turn around and lie! and with a straight face say "No, Travis i did not smoke in your truck" AND THERE IS ASHES ALL IN THE FLOOR!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
my parents got the truck for me i still have not let even them drive it yet haha. only been a month though
Old 01-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
no one at all other than my dad
and get ticked off if someones changes the song on hte stereo unless i say so lol
Old 01-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
My wife can drive it. That's about it.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis9287 View Post
See the thing is, she smokes in it and then will turn around and lie! and with a straight face say "No, Travis i did not smoke in your truck" AND THERE IS ASHES ALL IN THE FLOOR!
Yeah I would flip out lol
Old 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis9287 View Post
I AM!

I am so bad that i dont even like certain people to ride in it! haha.

Example: My ant who has no respect for anyones property. She has never drove it, but everytime she even sits in it i feel like; you. She uses me for a ride and money because she is to lazy to do ANYTHING! this woman is 42 years old and hasnt had a job in 2 years and has a son! My grandmother pays her bills, uses my gas to take her everywhere

, and she smokes in my truck!

hahaha. i know this is just off the wall talkin, but this really bothers me when someone is just taking advantage of someone; when they are very capable of taking care of themself.

her name is sherri, does anyone have a "sherri" in there life? haha.

Most families have a "sherri" in their family ... and they freeload until they are cut off.

Put your foot down and tell "sherri" not to smoke in your truck or she can't ride in it anymore ... and you will feel less frustrated too.

FWIW ... I am the only person who drives my truck ... and occasionally my wife.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #14
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
sometimes my dad drives it and after, the seat is all the way forward and the side mirrors!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Girlfriend and mom can drive it with me in it. Dad could drive it anytime he wants to. NOBODY SMOKES IN MY TRUCK!!!! And only certain people eat in it!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #17
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Only my dad and wife can drive my truck. Absolutely, NO SMOKING! in the truck.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
I smoke,but not in my truck.I'm the only one who drives it.Hell,my wife don't even wanna drive it cause she knows how picky I am! Really no need ,though.She has her Explorer and I've got my Taco.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #19
Roll Tide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSHeloPilot View Post

Most families have a "sherri" in their family ... and they freeload until they are cut off.

Put your foot down and tell "sherri" not to smoke in your truck or she can't ride in it anymore ... and you will feel less frustrated too.

FWIW ... I am the only person who drives my truck ... and occasionally my wife.

i agree, but see i can understand someone who is just graduated learning life, and dosent have any responsibilities. SHE IS 42! & HAS A KID!
and i will, Im gonna just have to be an ass hole! that should get the point across.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #20
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody drives my truck but me.