LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A Chance to Help Others

Old 10-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #21
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
The breastcancersite.com is trying to get 500 clicks this month (clicks are worth double points for the month of October) in order to help 500 women get mammograms. Currently they are only 45% to their goal with 13 days left. Let's get clicking!
Old 10-24-2009, 05:52 AM   #22
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C'mon folks, th're trying to get 500 clicks this month in order to help women in need get mammograms. Clicks are worth double this month. So far, they have 301 clicks and only have 8 days left. I know we can help them out! We all know someone who has been touched by breast cancer so let's try to get some early detection for women in need!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Please help! Their having trouble getting clicks!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #25
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
clicked* if it counted, i could sit here and click all night. Have a friend whos mom had breast cancer and my neighbor had breast cancer.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #26
lazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garry
lazaro's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Clicked on it and done a bit more.

I have been battling cancer for 3 years now. Nasopharyngeal cancer is what I have. I refuse to quit, I work full time, have my check ups. Try to eat healthy and be physically active.
It does not matter what type/form of cancer one has. I know how it feels and how much impact it does to a family. Cancer patients and their family has this unique bond of cameraderie. We support and help one another. To the generous souls who have donated not only financially but moral support and its kind, Thank you from all of us.

To all our friends and love ones that are fighting the fight. Take courage and have faith. You will beat this dreaded disease. Don't forget eat healthy and stay happy. Surround yourself with happy people.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #28

Time for another bump for this post. It costs nothing and benefits many.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #29
hubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant future
hubert.davis's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea… Lets help as much as we can!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #30

This site now has a link to help provide meals for homeless veterans. I know there are a lot of veterans on TW so let's see how many meals we can provide for those who have honorably served and have now fallen on hard times.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #31
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Still clicking twice a day.
This has not changed.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:49 AM   #32
cruz.britt19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cruz
cruz.britt19's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting this stuff
Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 AM   #33
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Clicked a few
Old 04-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #34

Bump for a good cause.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #35
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
saw this and sent it to my grandpa who has a mailing list with alot of people so we can hope. a few of my relatives have had it. also the taco my moms van and my sister car are all rocking or going to be rocking breast cancer plates
Old 05-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #36

Thanks for the support.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #37

Don't forget to "click" over the holiday weekend!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #38
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos to you for this thread Breast cancer is serious shit, and has claimed the lives of two of my good friends.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #39
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
Since we have such a great group of people here with varied backgrounds and interests, I would like to let you know about a web site you can go to to help people in need. If you go to www.thebreastcancersite.com there is a link you can click on everyday (for free) and your support helps fund mammograms for those who may otherwise not be able to afford it. There are also links to several other charities you may be interested in helping such as, Child Health, Hunger, Literacy, Rainforest, and another of my particular favorites-Animal Rescue. Again, all you have to do is click on the box that says "Click Here To Give" and you help support the cause. Doesn't get much easier than that. Of course they do have a section where you can buy various products and a portion of your purchase goes toward additional help, but there's no obligation to do so. I just thought I would pass this along as I'm sure as a goup we could really help make a difference. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #40

Bump for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.