Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

mods

Old 08-28-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
moderators

ya know at this very moment. there are no moderators on this site yet...... we could do any thing we wanted
Old 08-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
really?

I will now announce that I am running for position of Tacoma World's Official Fap dumpster!

Now what is a Fap and why does that sound so satisfying? I feel like I should be covered in a thick layer of Fap residue.

haha, that would awesome!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sure about that?
Old 08-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Sure about that?
damn it!!! thwarted by an FJ driver!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

god knows took you guys long enough to respond. but yeah at like 3 30 there wasnt no mods on here. so just so ya know.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump. as Nates post will randomly change throughout the course of he thread.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:43 AM   #7

6:42 am - no mods
Old 08-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
really?

I am a little teapot Short & stout. Here´s my handle. Here´s my spout. When I get all steamed up. I just shout. Tip me over & pour me out

haha, that was awesome!

Thanks to a Mod!
lol, Remember kids,Sniffing glue is bad for you.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:08 AM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
damn it! banshee keeps on making me look like a fool! damn him!

Fool

Idiot

Retard

Why do I keep hitting myself with the keyboard???

t zhtd
Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #10
The TW 1%
Quote:
I'll mess with your posts in this thread because it's funny. But the rep thing is really funny. And I didn't do it
Old 08-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Fool

Idiot

Retard

t zhtd
damn it!!!

er, I mean SWEET! My thoughts are going directly through to the computer without me having to type. That is so much better than straight out my head!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I'll mess with your posts in this thread because it's funny. But the rep thing is really funny. And I didn't do it
oh yeah? you wont think its so funny when i punch you in the throat! I think hot dog reset my rep.... sneaky Louisianian bastard.

Then again, maybe I could do your laundry for you sometime to make up for all the times I was really mean to you...

What do you think?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Don't worry nd. I got ur back. I won't let banshee edit your posts (too many times).
Old 08-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Fool

Idiot

Retard

t zhtd
Thats some funny shit right there! Good work Banshee
Old 08-29-2008, 12:01 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Don't worry nd. I got ur back. I won't let banshee edit your posts (too many times).
really? then why do all my edited posts say "last edited by 007tacoma" underneath them? you wouldn't have anything to do with that would you? i hope not.... i'd hate to have to sic my sister on you....
Old 08-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really?

I will now announce that I am running for position of Tacoma World's Official Fap dumpster!

haha, that was awesome!

Thanks to a Mod!
son of a bitch!!! i dont wanna be a fap dumpster! nothing about that sounds appealing in any way!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Thats some funny shit right there! Good work Banshee
it says 007 did it, not banshee
Old 08-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
really? then why do all my edited posts say "last edited by 007tacoma" underneath them? you wouldn't have anything to do with that would you? i hope not.... i'd hate to have to sic my sister on you....
Its a dirty commy trick. Don't believe them man. They are out to get you.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #19
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
son of a bitch!!! i dont wanna be a fap dumpster! nothing about that sounds appealing in any way!

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing... I think I just busted a kidney...

Old 08-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #20
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
i'd hate to have to sic my sister on you....
Come on... you could make a quick buck (or 10).