Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My Formal Protest (i'm like Ghandi)

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
My Formal Protest (i'm like Ghandi)

As i have stated previously, the rep system no longer serves a purpose. that is why i hereby reset my rep counter to zero. i am doing this to protest the senseless use of rep. also because i am bored out of my fucking mind and cant think of anything better to do. I know what you're thinking.... "but Nate, what proof do you have that the rep system is flawed?" well i'll tell you how i know. Klown has more rep than me. i rest my case

you may also be asking..."But Nate, you're not a mod, how are you gonna reset your rep counter?" simple. by non violent protest, (it would be a violent protest but none of you are here for me to punch in the throat so i have no choice but to use "non violence") Just think of me like that retarded monk that set himself on fire for some cause nobody remembers or cares about. Or that lone idiot that tried to beat a tank by standing in front of it. (Asians aren't very good at fighting tanks). Anyway, i am now officially rep whoring.... and as a result, hot dog, according to his own rules must set my rep counter back to zero. i cant remember if his threat included banning... i hope not, i dont want to be banned.... anyway, here goes nothing....

Hey everybody, i haven't contributed anything but i want some rep!

come on, rep me you guys, i'm not cool unless i have the most rep of anyone on this site.

go ahead and rep me for what i did to your mom/sister/wife/dog(whichever applies) last night, i know she would have repped me if she could

i will literally suck your d*** for rep

rep rep rep rep rep! gimmie some!

Ok, that should do it. i expect my green boxes to be reset to 1 in the next 15 minutes. once again i'll reiterate, i am doing this to get rid of my rep, but i dont wanna be banned, i'll be bored out of my mind at work.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i will literally suck your d*** for rep
You might want to consider drinking again.

In any event, +1 to you.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
yup......retarded monk!!!

our damned alliance leader has officially went ape shit!!!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Just to further prove your point i just repped the shit out of ya....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yup......retarded monk!!!

our damned alliance leader has officially went ape shit!!!!!
that happened a long time ago.... it took you this long to notice?

anyway, i was talking about that monk that covered himself in gas then lit a match

Old 08-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Just to further prove your point i just repped the shit out of ya....
awesome! i officially have 2007 rep points which is the year of my truck

Old 08-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

anyway, i was talking about that monk that covered himself in gas then lit a match
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thich_Quang_Duc

For those not in the know.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i cant believe i still have any green bars left.... i figured it would only be a matter of minutes.... although hot dog really isnt that good at his job, i wouldn't be surprised if he missed this thread completely

Old 08-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #9
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

he's been off lately... im sure the master wnats to help ya out too.....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i know what you were talking about.....but i opted for the correct half of it!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
whats going on here? my protest seems to be falling on def ears. its having the opposite effect.... i'm suppose to be losing rep points not gaining them....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Come to think of it, I too want all my rep removed from account. I have accrued all this rep without being a productive member of these forums and feel it is unfair to the members with less rep, that are more positive contributers to this community. In doing this I too will be makeing just as large a sacrifice as nd whom I support in his ridiculously outlandish way of rep whoring.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
so you want neg rep??

Old 08-28-2008, 02:41 PM   #14

he wants rep reset..... but yeah, you can neg rep him.... lmao

Old 08-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i'm starting to get frustrated... i was expecting immediate action from the authorities. i hope they aren't having a meeting to determine whether or not to ban me....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #16

maybe they are.....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #17
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
this just in..... your punk ass is gonna get banned. just kidding

Old 08-28-2008, 02:44 PM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
so you want neg rep??
sure i dont care. i'm just bored and trying to kill time until i can taste sweet delicious alcohol again. sobriety does not agree with me, but i like feeling healthy so i dont wanna drink. but i cant live without it...... i feel my personality starting to split....

Old 08-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
this just in..... your punk ass is gonna get banned. just kidding
whatever dude, i just sent you from 3 bars to 4 in just one rep. thats way too much power for one man to have. my rep points are worth like.... 1 million.... i think we confirmed that at one point. i need to be taken down a peg

Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #20

there are easier ways to get banned.
a monkey has no balls.
multiple twat shot.
rep bad.

just ask danusa.

omg... that was freaky...

Closed Thread