LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Taco Bell meat not really beef?

Old 01-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Bell meat not really beef?

If you thought the meat at Taco Bell was really beef then you have been living under a rock. I worked at Taco Bell as a teenager and even though I know the food is fake and nasty I still eat it. Can't beat lunch for $5!!! Like we needed a law firm to sue them to tell us it's not really beef.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41242132...consumer_news/
Old 01-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I worked at Taco Bell for a year (quit in October), the beef isn't really beef. I can't remember but it says what it is on the side of the box. Something or other with "beef flavoring"

I don't care though, I love Taco Bell food a great deal. It's delicious. The job sucked though.

5 Layer burrito, no beans with extra beef grilled. All of you gotta try it. Trust me.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Did you know that jack in the box taco meat is tofu

No I didn't but I'm not surprised either. Glad I don't eat thier tacos. I have plenty of friends who love them especially when drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I worked at Taco Bell for a year (quit in October), the beef isn't really beef. I can't remember but it says what it is on the side of the box. Something or other with "beef flavoring"

I don't care though, I love Taco Bell food a great deal. It's delicious. The job sucked though.

5 Layer burrito, no beans with extra beef grilled. All of you gotta try it. Trust me.
Agreed!!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
dmz1241 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
dmz1241's Tacoma Gallery
i heard it was some kind of fish from some old bastard i worked with so he could have been wrong, but thats what i heard. regardless ill still eat it.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
well its supposed to be ground beef and there is plenty of disgusting stuff in it anyways....probably everything that cant be used in some awesome beef flavored sauce. regardless, im eating taco bell as im typing this lol
Old 01-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmm.... chessy gordita crunch

i'm going to taco bell because of this thread
Old 01-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, taco bell is good no matter 'what' the meat is. I like chinese to even if it is street cat. lol
Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Yeah, taco bell is good no matter 'what' the meat is. I like chinese to even if it is street cat. lol
Exactly if it taste good eat it
Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
I heard the meat is created by powder
Negative. Comes in a bag just the way everyone eats it, then we drop the bag in the cooker and poor it in a pan.

The beans come in a powder that we stir with hot water until it looks how you eat it. I don't eat the beans anymore.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
I heard the meat is created by powder
Kind of. When I worked there (15 years ago), the meat was freeze dried as well as the beans. You stuck the bags of meat in hot ass water for x:xx amount of time and it dethawed and turned into "meat". The beans look like cornflakes, you mix them with hot water and let them sit for 4 to 6 hours and then they turn into "beans". I still eat there even knowing how its made. Even got food poisoning from them a couple times too.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
What the heck is a Taco Bell?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post

It's a mod to replace your horn with a bell.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Did you know that jack in the box taco meat is tofu
I always thought that was cat food!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think Taco Time only dirtier. Up here, it's often in one of those KFC/Taco Bell combination restaurants. Just like Wendy's/Timmies
Old 01-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a laxative you take when you are heavily constipated. Just like your Tacoma on a dirt trail while it's raining, you'll be spraying mud for days.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #18
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
I always thought that was cat food!
No way! Cat food is held to way higher standards!