Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Rep Reset

Old 08-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Rep Reset

I decided to go ahead and reset nd's rep. If he continues to act out, then I'll just go ahead and ban him. If anyone has a problem with it, please take it up with this I shall continue with my tyranny until someone brings me 3 virgins. If I don't receive any virgins within 24 hours, I'm also going to reset proteinbar's rep. If anyone has a problem with that, I'm going to punch you in the throat.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll offer up nd. Now we just need to find 2 more...
Old 08-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
did i miss something?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
NOOOOOO!!!!! Not my rep!!! that was the only thing i had to live for. you just crushed a mans life hot dog. i'm gonna drown my sorrows in approximately.....48 hours....
Old 08-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
NOOOOOO!!!!! Not my rep!!! that was the only thing i had to live for. you just crushed a mans life hot dog. i'm gonna drown my sorrows in approximately.....48 hours....
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #6
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, I tried repping you again but I've given out too much!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
oh well i, i guess i'll just have to work harder on starting my own site that i talked about a year ago. once i do that i'm gonna have all kinds of naked girls on trucks and i'm gonna have so much rep its not even funny
Old 08-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I just fapped some rep on ND. Rep is a good source of protein...
ugh.... thats so gross
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
oh well i, i guess i'll just have to work harder on starting my own site that i talked about a year ago. once i do that i'm gonna have all kinds of naked girls on trucks and i'm gonna have so much rep its not even funny
Could I be in charge of posting the nekkid girls?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I just fapped some rep on ND. Rep is a good source of protein...

fap juice is a good source of protein
Old 08-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Could I be in charge of posting the nekkid girls?
yes, i just have one rule..... no editing!!!

[QUOTE=Oxymar00n;160459]You didn't even know what fapping what 20 mins ago...

i believe me, i was very familiar was fapping..... just not that term for it.....
Old 08-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #12
Quote:
yes, i just have one rule..... no editing!!!
Great, I'll get started doing the research.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Great, I'll get started doing the research.
it's a dirty job but someone has to do it, i'm glad you're willing to roll up your sleeves and just plunge right in (yes i meant for it to come out that way)
Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #14
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Can you take ND's post count down to zero?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #15
Quote:
it's a dirty job but someone has to do it, i'm glad you're willing to roll up your sleeves and just plunge right in (yes i meant for it to come out that way)
That's probably why I wear short sleeves! I try to plunge into all that I do.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I hope your happy now bird brain.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I hope your happy now bird brain.
i wont be happy until that first delicious drop of beer touches my lips this on the 1st...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:46 AM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
Can you take ND's post count down to zero?
no, i'll kill you, i gotta try to catch up to tacomaman and take back my 1st place seat. cheating little bastard faked a neck injury just so he could take a month off work to beat me
Old 08-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #19
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
i wont be happy until that first delicious drop of beer touches my lips this on the 1st...
Old 08-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no, i'll kill you, i gotta try to catch up to tacomaman and take back my 1st place seat. cheating little bastard faked a neck injury just so he could take a month off work to beat me
face the facts fappy...............you got passed fair and square!!!