Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

raise you glass!

Old 08-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
raise you glass!

my weekend has officially begun so, if this has already been done, please disregard. If not......then please join me and raise your glass to the men and women of the armed forces, police and fire departments who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep this the greatest country in the world! Here's to you. Cheers.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Senior Citizen
Oscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of light

Oscar 319's Tacoma Gallery
cheery-ho! Have one for me. Saturday is my monday ().
Old 08-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Big "Cheers" from me! Thanks to all that serve for this great country of ours, because we could not do this without freedom.....
Old 08-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Salut! Thank you to all who serve!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
and many thanks!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
...........we appreciate it!!!!! many thanks to each and everyone of you serving, and also to those who have served!!! much love!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to those who defend this great country. God Bless
Old 08-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #8
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Happy labor day to all
Old 08-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
hear hear!

my week ended at 1315 thurs afternoon

im currently in atlanta awaiting the clemson/bammer game!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
hear hear!

my week ended at 1315 thurs afternoon

im currently in atlanta awaiting the clemson/bammer game!
and you get to see clemmer go down!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
Protected by GSD security systems
Nimbus 2008 is on a distinguished road

Nimbus 2008's Tacoma Gallery
May they trade paychecks with sport stars, as naturally far more deserving such wealth.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 AM   #12
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
To those willing to give all.Freedom ain't free. God bless,
Old 08-30-2008, 07:27 AM   #13
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Labor Day to All! A heartfelt thank you to all of those who serve in any capacity to keep all of us safe.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus 2008 View Post
May they trade paychecks with sport stars, as naturally far more deserving such wealth.
yep........you dont see these brave men and women out for 6 to 8 weeks with a sprained pinky!!!! they dont make no where near what they should!!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yep........you dont see these brave men and women out for 6 to 8 weeks with a sprained pinky!!!! they dont make no where near what they should!!
agreed...BUT...how many people who say that would actually vote for raising taxes if it meant i got paid more than i do?

in any case time to head back out and hit another tailgate and drool over the sorority sluts!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
agreed...BUT...how many people who say that would actually vote for raising taxes if it meant i got paid more than i do?

in any case time to head back out and hit another tailgate and drool over the sorority sluts!
honestly??? i'd rather pay a bit more taxes and the right people get paid better than they do, than a professional athlete getting paid what they do and laying out cause they sprained a damn pinky!!! give me a damn break!!! a pinky!!!

oh, and go have fun with the sorority sluts!!
Old 08-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #17
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Cheers to the armed forces and to all those that serve the public!!! Without you guys fighting for and protecting us, we would not have this wonderful country we can proudly call our home.

You guys rock!
Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #18
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes thank you to those in:
Navy
Coast Guard
Army
Airforce
Marines