Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Plane Spotting

Old 01-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Plane Spotting

this is my trip to fort lauderdale's airport, wish i could spot at a military base, but here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDc3zAVkmNY
Old 01-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Awesome! Love me some planes!
haha me too lol
Old 01-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Pics from American Samoa

Here are a few of the pics I took while in American Samoa after the earthquake/tsunami 09/29/09...

The US govt contracted the worlds largest cargo plane... The Antonov!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCin HBCA View Post
Here are a few of the pics I took while in American Samoa after the earthquake/tsunami 09/29/09...

The US govt contracted the worlds largest cargo plane... The Antonov!

thats sick to see man, yeah thats a massive plane, the antonov 225
Old 01-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
It was something to see for sure! I got to go inside and wander around, it made two trips to the island. Each one brought 25 Agreko power units, huge generators the size of a 20' shipping container.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCin HBCA View Post
It was something to see for sure! I got to go inside and wander around, it made two trips to the island. Each one brought 25 Agreko power units, huge generators the size of a 20' shipping container.
thats awesome man, i'd love to be able to travel like that!!!