LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

hurricane Gustav

Old 08-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
hurricane Gustav

oh man. its a catagory 4 and its headed for orleans aint it??
Old 08-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
yes, and it looks like it may be a cat 4. gonna ruin lots of peoples labor day weekend
Old 08-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah hope yall down in florida are getting prepared
Old 08-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i wish everyone in the gulf coast states safety and everyhting that goes along with it. hope preparations are made so its not so bad. hope everyone is ok, cause it looks like its gonna be one helluva hurricane!!
Old 08-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #6

yeah. its gonna suck if it hits lousiana AGAIN. i think they should just abandon new orleans. its gonna sink eventually
Old 08-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
craigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant future

craigFLA's Tacoma Gallery
Florida should be fine, although Hannah Montana is also in the Atlantic (that lil bitch).

Louisiana looks like its going to get hit HARD. Really, it doesnt even matter at this point where Gustav makes landfall (as long as it stays in the projected cone) because its so big!

I've been in the commerical roofing industry for 16 years, and 12 of those were in the field. Between work and surfing (when I was younger) I've been chasing hurricanes most of my life. I really feel bad for the Gulf states, and hope that these people heed the mandatory evacuation orders...
Old 08-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #8

let me just say that hannah montana deserves to beaten with a stick and then she needs to go back to not making any more music.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
let me just say that hannah montana deserves to beaten with a stick and then she needs to go back to not making any more music.
hannah montana has one thing i wished i had..........alotta $$$!!!! cant dent that at all!!
Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #11

hey. thats not a bad idea. name hurricanes after famous people. "and in other news florida got slammed really hard by hurricane ron jeremy "
Old 08-30-2008, 04:05 PM   #13

hahaha thats a good one.
heres Johnny
Old 08-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigFLA View Post
lol....

Bring in the dog and lock the kids in the closet, Michael Jacksons on his way...
hahaha........now thats funny right there!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #15
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Good thoughts out to all the TW folk facing Gustav......Please stay safe.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #16
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Good luck to you guys. Stay safe.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #17
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
We are watching it carefully here- My wifes ship is going to be moving from where they tie up now to the east- It looks like the eye will be west of NOLA- but they are still in for a ride.

Should be an interesting weekend tho!! I can't wait for the rain- I'll be parking my motorcycle in the dining room and covering the truck up...
Old 08-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #18
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
To everyone who may may be in the way, get the hell out. I stayed through Hurricane Hugo and it is actually a really sh#tty ordeal. Load up what you can and go, there is no water, city turns it off, no power, city turns it off, no food in the stores, and the weather turns very ugly because you are now in the trough, hot, humid, sticky, and bugs come out to feed. I send my very best to you all.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #19
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe we could coax it out to sea by placing a bunch of mobile homes on a large ship. You know, use them as bait?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #20

thats so crazy............................................. .thats so crazy it just might work