LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

For you Military boys...

Old 08-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
For you Military boys...

Friggin cleaners overstarched my BDU's. They look sharp, but I live in a humid environment and they are making me miserable when I wear them. Any tips on how to soften these things up so that they dont papercut my ballsack into oblivion?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
I never starch my uniforms... i would just throw them in the wash like three or four times. You must be Airforce... still using BDU's
Old 08-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
heheeheheeee....

I have a pair of pants I got from a surplus place. These things - I swear, they'd stand up on their own if you tried it. Stiff, stiff, stiff.
They were the only pair they had that fit me - small, short!!
I keep washing 'em and they're getting softer - but damn....

Affirmative on the cold water. The first time I washed them (warm), they SHRUNK a good bit!!

(I'm an airsoft player)
Old 08-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Wash it as mentioned above, or put it on the fluff cycle in the dryer...