Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

It's all a Racket!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
This afternoon it was $3.55 at the Sheetz at the 283 Mt Joy interchange. They're always a bit on the high side.
I most always go to WaWa there off Manheim pike. They always seem the cheapest by a couple sents. The last time I was there, it was $3.43 (the other day).
Old 08-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
gas prices had went down rather decently here....well comparatively speaking anyway, but they will go back up again. i quit paying alot of attention to it...........dont like the queasy stomach too much.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky bastards.

It's $4.20 here for premium and $3.90 for regular
Old 08-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
This afternoon it was $3.55 at the Sheetz at the 283 Mt Joy interchange. They're always a bit on the high side.
I most always go to WaWa there off Manheim pike. They always seem the cheapest by a couple sents. The last time I was there, it was $3.43 (the other day).
I usually go to that wawa but I started going to work on 283 to 743 instead of 72....72 is the anti-christ
Old 08-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
I usually go to that wawa but I started going to work on 283 to 743 instead of 72....72 is the anti-christ
That's funny!!

I travel Rte 30 West to get home from work (Greenfield) and the days I hit the gym on Granite Run are the days I pass Wawa anyway. It's all on the way home...(Landisville)

Centerville Rd & Rte 30 Outlets are the anti-anti christs! (laugh)
Old 08-31-2008, 10:15 AM   #9
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i quit paying alot of attention to it...........dont like the queasy stomach too much.
yeah, i don't pay much attention to it also. Being that now I'm living on campus I don't really need to drive that much at all really, so I could really care less.

Off topic: You guys in Lancaster have WaWa's and Sheetz's? Aren't they like the same thing? We only have Sheetz in W. PA.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #10
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
it is fucked up.
gas prices used to be affected when shit HAPPENED>
now it's a betting game. prices going up on a prediction that stuff MIGHT happen?
bullshit!

so, if nothing happens, can we get our money back from gas prices that were raised wrongly?

doubt it.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:50 AM   #12
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
all this talk about the hurricane and now the gas prices go up!!!
Itís not a racket itís a market. Instead of being one of the 9 in 10 that doesnít understand economics why donít you read a book on the subject so you are not fooled by all the nonsense. Here is my top book recommendation.

Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
Old 09-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #13
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post

Off topic: You guys in Lancaster have WaWa's and Sheetz's? Aren't they like the same thing? We only have Sheetz in W. PA.
Yup - we have both. They're the same (in what they offer). It's nice to have both because there aren't many of each, so you can atleast find one close to you.

I tend to visit Wawa more often as its closer to where I travel. I think Wawa's gas is slightly cheaper than Sheetz. I love Wawa's subs.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #14
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
Itís not a racket itís a market. Instead of being one of the 9 in 10 that doesnít understand economics why donít you read a book on the subject so you are not fooled by all the nonsense. Here is my top book recommendation.

hey man, hes just venting....something every one of us here are entitled to do!!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:07 AM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ok so its a racket market!

Clean, your gas prices look much better than mine, 3.71 up here thanks to good ol' VT taxes...... but feel the pain, winter heating is gonna suck big time

Kat, I googled the book & found it online. Gonna check it out, it gets good reviews.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:30 AM   #16
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey man, hes just venting....something every one of us here are entitled to do!!
You might as well be barking at the moon.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #17

Quote:
You might as well be barking at the moon.
apparently....i am!!