Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bastards!

Old 08-31-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Bastards!

I go to Lowe's to get some plywood for this sprinkle storm in the Gulf. I go out and load it up and realize some douche has stolen my Bungees! WTF!! What kind of degenerate fuck steal bungee cords from the back of a pickup!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
yeah bungees are a dime a dozen.
if the douchebag wanted any he could just pick some up from the side of the road.
that is desperate.
i get the feeling i don't want to leave anything in the back of my truck now.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have found, that if its laying in the bed of your truck, some dickwad will take it. I came out of home depot one time to find a guy in the bed of my truck trying to pull my tool box out of it! When he saw me running after him, he jumped out of my truck and into his, and left. I was gonna kick him in the balls until my leg crampped. Sorry to hear about the bungees.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:45 AM   #4
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Only leave shovels or other manual labor tools of some sort in the back.

The low life's that steal stuff usually shy away from anything resembling honest work.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Only leave shovels or other manual labor tools of some sort in the back.

The low life's that steal stuff usually shy away from anything resembling honest work.
LMAO!!! So true! My Hard hat has been in the back of my truck for months.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:53 AM   #6
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have found, that if its laying in the bed of your truck, some dickwad will take it. I came out of home depot one time to find a guy in the bed of my truck trying to pull my tool box out of it! When he saw me running after him, he jumped out of my truck and into his, and left. I was gonna kick him in the balls until my leg crampped. Sorry to hear about the bungees.
I have DREAMED of this scenario!! I walk all casual like, but not towards my truck. Just towards a different vehicle somewhere in the viscinity. You know, provide a fasle sense of security for the turd. Then I POUNCE on the bastard in my truck like a starved puma and bring the fury!
When youre fat and slow like me, you can't just bust out in a sprint towards the guy. You have to stalk him for a minute.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:55 AM   #7
Beware the Puma...

Old 08-31-2008, 09:57 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
I have DREAMED of this scenario!! I walk all casual like, but not towards my truck. Just towards a different vehicle somewhere in the viscinity. You know, provide a fasle sense of security for the turd. Then I POUNCE on the bastard in my truck like a starved puma and bring the fury!
When youre fat and slow like me, you can't just bust out in a sprint towards the guy. You have to stalk him for a minute.
In hind sight, thats what I should have done. But when I saw the guy, I just went at him. I wish you could have caught the bastard that took your shit.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #9
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There's just no where to hide the monkey in an open bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikKaC1D5vec
Old 08-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #10
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
the crackheads in savannah will steal anything they think they can pawn.
basic tools ,lawn equipment...fuck- rope- if it's in the back of your truck or in your yard.

when i bought my new toolbox, i almost pulled a stupid and went into a store on the way home with the new box laying unattached in the back.
i had the presence of mind to at least put it in place to 'look' attached.
it would have been gone otherwise and all my fault.

anyway, nothing to do with your bungees, but
someone somewhere will steal anything given the chance.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:40 AM   #12

My "Trunk Monkey" rides with me in the cab.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:33 PM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
dont you guys have bed cubbys. like with the doors and all. my 08 does and i keep bungees and jumpercables and even rope in there
Old 08-31-2008, 04:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
+1 for that "trunk monkey" I think I might just call my carry that from now on....
LOL, I call my Glock 26 Mini Monkey, and my wifes pistol Micro Monkey.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
I'll just be talking about my own- my wife hates the idea that I carry...This thread just gives me another reason.....Between people jacking bunjees and all the predators that live around here....
She's getting more and more ok with it.
Im glad my wife likes fire arms. She has been around them her whole life, and is quite good with them. Except the big ones. They kick way too much for her.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #18
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im glad my wife likes fire arms. She has been around them her whole life, and is quite good with them. Except the big ones. They kick way too much for her.
Mine got military training...so she knows what to do...but it's a different thing to have them @ work...and to live with one 24/7

She'll be ok with it sooner or later tho...
Old 08-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #19
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Sorry to hear of the breakdown of the human society. I once left my first wife in the back of the pickup, but alas, no takers! Must of been her hairy chin.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha! thats freaking hilarious, thats my new favorite quote!