LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Brother is getting sent to military academy

Old 02-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Brother is getting sent to military academy

We've been having problems with my younger brother (16 years old) for the past year now, and he is definitely heading in the wrong direction with his life. He's gotten in a lot of trouble, mostly because he hangs out with the wrong crowd. My parents finally decided they are sending him to a military academy in FL. Do these actually work? Can we expect to see a better person? The program is 12 months long so he wont be back till next year.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hear some good stories where kids have been rehabilitated and turned their lives around. I think he just needs to get away from the negative for a while. I wish the best for you.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard they work... Some kids need a good ass kicking to straighten them up... My parents almost sent me when I was younger. Just the threat set me in line.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Malcolm in the Middle.

LOL J/K. I don't know anyone that has been sent or been to one.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Like Brunes said, it does not work for everyone. I know some people who came back and they were fixed up good and turned around. I also know people who came back angrier and just got arrested for the same stupid stuff