1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

USA of good beer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by surfsupl, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Feb 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM
    JCfromDEMELLO

JCfromDEMELLO Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Black 2000 4x4
    Had to sell 'em all
    The thing is, they have special brews only available at the brewery too. You can get Sawyer's tripple (a golden ale my wife simply ADORES) ONLY at the brewery and they serve up all kinds of special weird experimental brews and special oak aged versions of others on tap during special parts of the year. But hey, Dogfishhead has hard liquor they make on site that can only be purchased at the pub in Delaware I believe so we're both screwed on that one, lol.

My buddy in Minnesota is addicted to the Ruination IPA and he has to drive to Wisconsin to buy it ...and it costs even more than it does here! California just has so many damn craft brewers it's ridiculous. Just mention Pizza Port to anyone that has been to SoCal, watch how their mouth waters...

2. Feb 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM
    Beerrun

Beerrun Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    10 Sedan Sport LB
    Fog light rewire- debadge- front window tint- 5100's @ 1.75- Toytec 1.5 AAL- Avid sliders- 4x4 lighted switch- Sockmonkey decals- Truxedo low pro QT cover- Weather Techs- Back up light Mod. Diff. breather mod. OEM roof rack-Yakima bars. HomerTaco grill. Hella Black Magic Lts. WT vent visors.
    I used to like Jaguars, but Ford bought them out and now they all look like a Taurus.

3. Feb 10, 2011 at 8:56 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    MT's Big Sky Brewing Company FTW! No contest best beer in the state. Probably some of the best beer I have personally had anywhere actually... Though currently that is limited

4. Feb 11, 2011 at 2:49 PM
    HarryTaco

HarryTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR DCSB 4x4 V6 MGM
    Bed Mat, Bak Revolver Tonneau,
    I swear The last time I had Arrogant Bastard from Oregon, I thought it gave me hallucinations. So I had to have a few more. Strong ass shit. Good though.

Products Discussed in

To Top