Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My Former CO was a POW with Mccain

Old 09-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
My Former CO was a POW with Mccain

I was looking at the POW crap that the leftists have been spewing about John McCain's POW stay being phoney (google Songbird McCain). I was reading through all the crap when I wondered if my former CO (Lt.Cdr David R. Wheat) knew him. Lt. Cdr. Wheat was a POW for 7 1/2 years in Vietnam's Hanoi Hilton. I remembered him telling a story about a guy in their camp who was a songbird and that he and a group of other former POWs testified against that guy to get some project he was doing scuttled (I don't remember the project but I know they were successful). So I Googled him. I figured if he knew him and McCain was a songbird, there was no way in hell he would support him. Sure enough, he knew McCain. He was there when McCain was captured. McCain was no songbird. I found this MSNBC article.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26445462/
Old 09-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty crazy!