Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bow Season who's Ready!!

Old 09-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
branct06 has a spectacular aura aboutbranct06 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Thomas
branct06's Tacoma Gallery
Bow Season who's Ready!!

Bow season starts september 13th here in north carolina for me,who else is ready and when will yall be hitting the woods??
Old 09-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by branct06 View Post
Bow season starts september 13th here in north carolina for me,who else is ready and when will yall be hitting the woods??
yep...its about here in sc too!!! im kinda ready....actually, real ready..........just hope with my neck problems, i can pull my bow back. gonna try and see how it feels this weekend. gonna have my neck surgery october 3rd, so im definitely gonna try to hit the woods and try for a couple of deer for the freezer.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yep...its about here in sc too!!! im kinda ready....actually, real ready..........just hope with my neck problems, i can pull my bow back. gonna try and see how it feels this weekend. gonna have my neck surgery october 3rd, so im definitely gonna try to hit the woods and try for a couple of deer for the freezer.
if u lived down south in SC, it's already started
Old 09-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
if u lived down south in SC, it's already started
yeah, i know it man. alotta the game zones here start in august.........too damn hot then. if you shoot a deer then, your ass better hurry and find it, cause if not, that meat will go bad as hot as it gets. i wish the weather was around 55 degrees now.....that'd be great man!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
i finally found some land up by my college that i can hunt, i have also convinced 2 of my other friends and my track coach to start hunting.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #7

Quote:
i finally found some land up by my college that i can hunt, i have also convinced 2 of my other friends and my track coach to start hunting.
good luck in the season bro!!! what bow are you shooting?? also.....what arrows, sights, broad heads, etc?? i'll list my gear next!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #8
im shooting a 3 year old golden eagle evolution, killed a lot of deer with it!!! its set at 72lbs, easton aluminum arrows/2312 not sure the exact arrow number might be 2212, tru glow 3 pin sight, and rage broad heads, i love them best broad head i have ever shot!! look them up. im saving up to buy a bow-tech guardian soon cant wait!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
Bow hunting already started here as well, and ended as of Yesterday morning. The temps are a bit too low here though, unseasonably cold, was 32F this morning.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #10

Quote:
im shooting a 3 year old golden eagle evolution, killed a lot of deer with it!!! its set at 72lbs, easton aluminum arrows/2312 not sure the exact arrow number might be 2212, tru glow 3 pin sight, and rage broad heads, i love them best broad head i have ever shot!! look them up. im saving up to buy a bow-tech guardian soon cant wait!!!
cool. im shooting an older pse nova that i picked up from a pawn shop, in great shape. i have a cobra sidewinder 5 pin sight with illumination light, radial x-weave carbon arrows stl hunter arrows, and 100grain crimson talon broadheads.

i have heard great things about the rage heads too.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #11
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
cool. im shooting an older pse nova that i picked up from a pawn shop, in great shape. i have a cobra sidewinder 5 pin sight with illumination light, radial x-weave carbon arrows stl hunter arrows, and 100grain crimson talon broadheads.

i have heard great things about the rage heads too.
if I recall correctly at this moment you are not shooting jack!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
if I recall correctly at this moment you are not shooting jack!
yeah, yeah..................touche!!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #13
ya thats where i got my bow from, i got a couple of arrows and the case with the bow for 200 bucks 3 years back and ive been killing deer every bow season since then.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #14

Quote:
ya thats where i got my bow from, i got a couple of arrows and the case with the bow for 200 bucks 3 years back and ive been killing deer every bow season since then.
very nice!!!

i looked at a bear lights out bow today.....and damn that bow felt awesome. i may just end up with one of those if i dont end up with a pse x-force dream season!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:10 PM   #15
look at the bow-tech guardian, its the smoothest shooting bow i have ever shot and ive shot a lot of bows
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM   #16

Quote:
look at the bow-tech guardian, its the smoothest shooting bow i have ever shot and ive shot a lot of bows
yeah, i have looked at some of the bowtech's actually....really nice bows and all, but that lights out i picked up today was sweet as hell, and im still a pse guy. the x-force is a really kickass, smooth and fast bow. gonna be a tough decision when i finally get another one. but for now........im cool with my pse nova.