Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What the ?? - Asian Carp?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
I'm sure as hell never goin' fishing in Asia... I'd be laughing so hard I wouldn't be able to cast a line.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I saw footage on TV the other day and I couldn't stop laughing!!!! FLYIN FISH??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcQ56OpxNE

I've never heard of this before and it's funny as hell!!

Asian Carp ...definately weird!
damn!!!! now, thats what i call an easy day at the lake!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
I'm sure as hell never goin' fishing in Asia... I'd be laughing so hard I wouldn't be able to cast a line.

They're a lot closer than ya think....in the Illinois River.
Apparently - they've infested the river and heading up the Mississippi River.

What made me laugh...was footage of a "Redneck Tournament"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWiaqGjQaU

That's just crazy fishing!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:23 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
double post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like how that one guy driving the boat got nailed in the nuts.