Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats up all...

Old 09-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Whats up all...

Just wanted to drop by and send a shout out. Here in San Antonio. School is a time consuming biach at the moment. But the good news is I will have enough to get my URD MAF in a couple weeks, thanks to the money I saved driving here.

Got to say, a 1350 mile trip would have sucked, especially while driving straight through the path of hurricane Gustav, or what ever they called it... But, the fact that I was in a Tacoma made it the best drive ever. 24 hours straight, with minor pit stops and only took 4 tanks of Gas. Not bad for a 6spd manual, w/33" tires and full intake exhaust set up. Thank God Toyota opted to put cruise control on my model, LOL.

Oh well, just rambling cause im bored as hell. See you NC/SC boys when I get back.

If anybody got some 4wheeling going around the city of San An, do send a shout out.

Laters
Old 09-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
have fun bro!!!! gonna be a hella time when you get back!!!!!