Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

National MS Society, Coast to Coast Ride

Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
National MS Society, Coast to Coast Ride

I wanted to post this up here. I just registered for the National MS Society's NJ Coast to Coast bike ride. Its a charity event that takes place the weekend of May 21 and 22. Its an 85 mile ride each day. I'll register and ride day 2 of the event if donations reach 1000.oo. (Hopefully this will be the first of 3 century rides I'll do this season for charity.)
If anyone is interested in riding that day, doing some fun training rides or whatever, shoot me a pm!!

If anyone has an interest in making a donation, you can do so here: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=15051

Hope this doesnt come off as solicitation.. just looking for support and seeing if anyone else is interested in signing up
Old 02-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
btw, rep points to all who donate (yes thats a bribe)
Old 02-18-2011, 05:58 AM   #3

Law Enforcement:
Lets bump this up!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #4
i love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2nd Landing Support Battalion
i love tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, 3 centuries this season. I want a new mountain bike but now you've got me thinking about a road bike.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tacos View Post
Nice, 3 centuries this season. I want a new mountain bike but now you've got me thinking about a road bike.
Its hard to pick just one, isnt it?!

If you dont have a road bike already, I'd say to get one. Its a great way to train for mountain biking.
On that note, I do want a full suspension frame. I've always been a x-country mtn bike rider, but I'm starting to enjoy taking chair lifts up and just going down, lol.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:20 AM   #6

Law Enforcement:
BUMP! Passing the 500 mark, aiming for 1k now!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Only 65 away from 1k with 10 days to go!!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=15051