Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Woman Canadian Driver?

Old 09-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Woman Canadian Driver?

To my darling husband,
Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the

small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too

much about me.

I was coming home from
Wal-Mart , and when I turned into the driveway I

accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when

it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will

forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called
Old 09-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
To my darling husband,
Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the

small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too

much about me.

I was coming home from
Wal-Mart , and when I turned into the driveway I

accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when

it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will

forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

[IMG]aoladp://MA21325303-0001/Image.jpg[/IMG]

P.S. Your girlfriend called
pic didnt come up!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dam!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #5

Now?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #7

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Negative...altho the line that said [IMG] and what not is gone...
AW, screw it! Its a Ford truck that crashed on TOP of a Corvette in a Garage. Has Canada "Alberta" plates on it.

FAILD!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OxyMORON! What Shakes Rich?

I remember getting that email forward a little while ago. Haha....Crazy women.....
Old 09-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #9

Thanks! Oxymar00n!
The one I was sent had "Alberta" plates! Must have been photoshopped. dam.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #10
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
AW, screw it! Its a Ford truck that crashed on TOP of a Corvette in a Garage. Has Canada "Alberta" plates on it.

FAILD!
ps, that is ARKANSAS plates
Old 09-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
Canadian in the South

Quote:
Thanks! Oxymar00n!
The one I was sent had "Alberta" plates! Must have been photoshopped. dam.
No front plates on the red car, the F150, nor the Hummer. I am not sure if Alberta has front tags or not....but I know AR doesn't have front tags.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The F150 wound up on top of the Ferrari after a hurricane I believe.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #14
RiceRocket is on a distinguished road

Air Force: C-17
RiceRocket's Tacoma Gallery
ooh man
Old 09-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #15
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTRD View Post
No front plates on the red car, the F150, nor the Hummer. I am not sure if Alberta has front tags or not....but I know AR doesn't have front tags.
Alberta does not have front plates. We are badass!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #16
Canadian in the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Alberta does not have front plates. We are badass!
Dude, Victoria, BC.....so nice!!! I love the Okanagan Valley out there.....DAMN! (I was born in Edmonton, but that doesn't even compare to BC).

Cheers mate!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #17
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTRD View Post
Dude, Victoria, BC.....so nice!!! I love the Okanagan Valley out there.....DAMN! (I was born in Edmonton, but that doesn't even compare to BC).

Cheers mate!
Yup, moving to Victoria on September 23! I can't wait. No more brutal winters.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
thats not a corvette thats a Ferrari

about 80K to 100K difference
Yes it is. The pic I got was photoshopped. Came to that conclusion yesterday.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
thats not a corvette thats a Ferrari

about 80K to 100K difference
Yes it is. The pic I got was photoshopped. Came to that conclusion yesterday.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #20
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
atleast the scooters are safe :P