Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bow season and Duck season!!!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Bow season and Duck season!!!

I am so ready for bow season and teal season! Been shooting alot and im ready to go.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtyler10 View Post
I am so ready for bow season and teal season! Been shooting alot and im ready to go.
our bow season starts next monday!!! im ready for the woods, and putting deer meat in the freezer. gotta have neck surgery oct. 3rd, so i gotta be careful, but yeah....im ready as hell.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
ours starts the 27th. Im pumped.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i just fixed my deer feeder today, and got some more corn and stuff in it, so now, the damn raccoons and possums should stay out of it!!! im ready for monday for sure!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
is your neck up for pulling a bow will?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
is your neck up for pulling a bow will?
not really, but im gonna do it anyway......gotta put meat in the freezer!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
not really, but im gonna do it anyway......gotta put meat in the freezer!!!
i swear if you injure yourself bad enough where you miss the meet, i will stop by your place on the way to the mountain and park, and get out, and punch you right in your damn cripple neck!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #8

Quote:
i swear if you injure yourself bad enough where you miss the meet, i will stop by your place on the way to the mountain and park, and get out, and punch you right in your damn cripple neck!
hell,im having surgery on oct the 3rd.........so im good to go til then, just hurting like a sumbitch!!

whats the matter...you want more deer sausage for breakfast?? besides....i gotta get deer for jerky man!!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
god I don't even remember when my duck season starts. But I'm excited as hell!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell,im having surgery on oct the 3rd.........so im good to go til then, just hurting like a sumbitch!!

whats the matter...you want more deer sausage for breakfast?? besides....i gotta get deer for jerky man!!
thats true.... can't you just use a gun? that way we would have jerkey and a Will that can stand up straight.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #11

Quote:
thats true.... can't you just use a gun? that way we would have jerkey and a Will that can stand up straight.
gun season doesnt start til the 2nd week of october, and black powder comes in 2 weeks after bow season starts. gonna be in the woods bright and early monday morning.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:12 AM   #12
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I have been shooting my bow alot. Did some work on my feeder and now I just have to wait for the 27th.
I don't pay attention to when duck season opens because I only do that the week after Christmas.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #13
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
bow season opened for us last weekend. i let three doe walk hoping a buck would come by, but alas.....it never happend. i also took a shot at a turkey without using the rangefinder. needless to say, i shot about an inch over the tom's neck and lost an arrow. that pissed me off! this weekend will be better. The force is strong with me.