Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

hold on

Old 09-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
hold on

im going to vent...its 10:45am and i'm irritated...

first off...i talked to a friend of the family last night and he asked how my brothers lip is doing...im like wtf i dont know what youre talking about...he told me that my brother had popped a pimple on his lip and had developed mersa which is a serious drug resistant staph infection...news to me...

just got an email from mom about it...

how are family friends more in the loop than i am??

Then...on top of that...work today is sucking bawlz...shorthanded and a coworkers mother just got sent to the hospital so i'll be working late today...ugh...NOT THRILLED about that but i suppose i shouldnt complain...i may need someone to cover for me one day...

to top all of that off...i got MAYBE 2 hours of sleep last night...it was one of those lay in the bed in the dark and stare at the clock because youre not tired nights

im certainly tired now tho...and i want to go home

upside is that tomorrow is my birthday and my husky liners should be in tomorrow...plus my new tires are scheduled to arrive today

what a day
Old 09-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn man.....hope your brother is ok!!! that mrsa shit aint nothing to play with. my wife's 6 year old cousin died 2 years ago on Christmas day because of that shit!!! anyway............yay.........you get to look forward to tires and floormats!!!!! that'll be cool.

take your happy ass to bed when you get home!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn man.....hope your brother is ok!!! that mrsa shit aint nothing to play with. my wife's 6 year old cousin died 2 years ago on Christmas day because of that shit!!! anyway............yay.........you get to look forward to tires and floormats!!!!! that'll be cool.

take your happy ass to bed when you get home!!!!!
it all depends on what time i get off...if i get off in time to get back to my dads office with my truck ill be going to pick up my tires

if not then ill be going STRAIGHT to bed
Old 09-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Tiger thats some morning bro things will look up its your birthday and your getting all these goodies. Hang in there.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yeah but whats to get excited about a 26th birthday
Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks dude.

I'm having a shitty day as well. Stuck home from school cause I'm sick, bored out of my mind, nothing really to do but vocab homework. Oh yeah, I've got one crazy ass sunburn on my shoulders, my tshirts really starting to piss me off.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Sucks dude.

I'm having a shitty day as well. Stuck home from school cause I'm sick, bored out of my mind, nothing really to do but vocab homework. Oh yeah, I've got one crazy ass sunburn on my shoulders, my tshirts really starting to piss me off.
i'll trade with you in a heartbeat
Old 09-08-2008, 10:25 AM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
yeah but whats to get excited about a 26th birthday
hey man......you made it one more year!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
I have poison on the undersides of my forearms, stomach, chest, right shoulder, legs and sides....fuck

i've been drenching my arms in bleach = not working, got a docs appt at 3:50. took a half day today tho
damn!!!!! how the hell did that happen man?
Old 09-08-2008, 01:32 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
damn!!!!! how the hell did that happen man?

x2

oh i'd also like to know what tacoark and oscars wife are getting me for my birthday tomorrow
Old 09-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #14

Quote:
trimming bush
ah......poison oak/ivey!!!! sorry to hear that man. i can roll in that stuff and it doesnt bother me for some reason, although almost everyone else i know is badly allergic to it....especially my wife.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

some good news today...SLED announced the arrest of 2 kids in connection with the murder of a deputy in SC this afternoon!

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8968488
Old 09-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #16

Quote:
some good news today...SLED announced the arrest of 2 kids in connection with the murder of a deputy in SC this afternoon!

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8968488
good!!! and now they oughtta torch them bastards!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
good!!! and now they oughtta torch them bastards!!!
if theyre guilty they should be shot and left laying on the ground to die...just like they made the deputy do
Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #18

Quote:
if theyre guilty they should be shot and left laying on the ground to die...just like they made the deputy do
i agree!!!! but then you're gonna have these joke ass people screaming about either race or humanity!!! thats always the way it happens.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #19
Phlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Phlip4x4Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
im going to vent...its 10:45am and i'm irritated...

how are family friends more in the loop than i am??

what a day

Yep, it is crazy how the internet has changed notifications now. I found out my mom has a hip replacement scheduled from an e-mail from my cousin. Don't feel too bad though, some of your friends now know before some of his friends do.

Cheer UP, tomorrow is another day! Happy Birthday in advance!
Old 09-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #20
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
trimming bush
Damn man, need to stay away from those $10.00 hookers.

Yeah, I feel you, I went thru the same back in the spring, only I tried to burn mine. My wife was right, I was such an idiot.