Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Honestly, WTF am I suppose to say...

Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #41
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
That last post was a low blow and uncool. What cracks me up is these assholes show their ignorance about your truck's absolute toughness where it counts, just because of its smaller stature. Far as Toyota goes, the smaller stature yields a tougher body because Toyota puts thinner sheetmetal on the bigger ones to save weight. Second, that full boxladder frame underneath is unflexible and super rigid with I forgot how many crossmembers-like 8 or 9. That 4-banger motor is a tank-we all know this. My stepson had a '99 reg cab 5-lugger and that thing took two-that's TWO rearend hits from a reefervan and a glass truck (lots of awful drivers in Folsom)-both of which weiged at least 4 tons and STILL ran like it thought nothing happened to it right down to tracking straight! It was totalled on that second one and goes down in history as the little truck that could take a punch.
So next time one of them flips their shit make them listen to all those attributes I just gave and tell them good things come in small packages.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #42
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
(lots of awful drivers in Folsom)

Yeah... try living here.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #43
mattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattygabe's Tacoma Gallery
People need to stop worrying so much about what other people think of their trucks. If they compliment your truck, feel proud. If they want to knock you for it, tell them to piss off. You're the one making payments, not them.

Besides, if they need a truck to prove their manhood, they've got more problems than they're ready to admit.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #44
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Just do what do. Pull out your junk and let hit the floor. If it sounds like a raw steak hitting the kitchen counter when it falls then you can walk away proud! or in handcuffs depending on the state
Old 02-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #45
pekosROB is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
pekosROB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pekosROB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHS2846bg8 View Post
My aunt makes fun of mine all the time..cuz she's got a "big bad tundra"...I just tell her, well so what...mine has character and personalization...and its MINE!!!
Then tell her with a serious face you're not going to pull her ass out when she gets stuck in the mud cuz her truck is so friggin heavy and drive by her waving and smiling!
Old 02-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
pekosROB is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
pekosROB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pekosROB
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerussell610 View Post
Just do what do. Pull out your junk and let hit the floor. If it sounds like a raw steak hitting the kitchen counter when it falls then you can walk away proud! or in handcuffs depending on the state
Just read this after my other response... HAHAHAHA raw steak hitting the kitchen counter... hahaha
Old 02-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #47
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Owning a Toyota is like being 3rd degree blackbelt in all forms of martial arts, the power is in knowing that anytime you wanted to, you could lay their ass's to waste & go about your day....

Let them say what they want..
Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #48
GODZILLA is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
GODZILLA's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is flippin' sweet! It motivates me to go out there in my truck (same truck). I've sent you a PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #49
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Well let me just say that I traded a Dodge Ram quad cab with the Hemi and 20's and I loved my truck, dont get me wrong. I know I cant speak for all, but I still had respect for the Tacoma's as they hold their value so much more and I had always wanted one. But the reason I wound up in the Ram to start with was the price. 10k off a 33k truck. And the Tacoma still holds it's value better. I respect my Tacoma more as I know it will last. I always had it in the back of my head that the Ram was going to have problems. So that is the key, I plan on keeping the Tacoma a long time, the Ram, well, I was always afraid of having tranny problems. Then look a the mpg's. I averaged 14.5 with the Ram, so far 18.5 with the Tacoma. Doesn't sound like that much but saving about $20-$25 per fill up. (the Ram took mid grade) Not too shaby. So that is the most obvious things to throw at them. Oh and ask them how hard it is to park their beast's! Can they get it in the garage?

Aside from all that, who really cares? As long as you are happy with your truck then who cares? That is what is most important right? I've had people say I was crazy to give up my big truck but I am happy, so does it matter what they say? NO!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:08 PM   #50
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Uh...Busta Rhymes wouldn't take that. You gotta let the Tec blow!

BLAAW!! BLAAW!!

...or you could ignore it.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #51
Taco Truck Noob
Jefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jefenator's Tacoma Gallery
Making fun of a 2nd Gen Tacoma? For small size?? Seriously???

Show up next week in a Chevy Luv.

... or maybe stop hanging around with idiots?
Old 02-23-2011, 04:26 AM   #52
396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BMC  -  Retired USNR
396tears's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
Honestly, if someone gives you crap about your truck, just look them dead in the eye, and say, "Sit on my face."

They'll fumble over their words thanks to the shock and awe caused by what you've just said.

It works, I had to pull this one out on a 40 year old lady at the gas station once. Hilarious.
you really want a sweaty plumber butt crack on your face ?????????

LMAO
Old 02-23-2011, 04:52 AM   #53
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Ignore them.(period) If you want, you can smile politely as you do this. Debating idiots and/or bullies is just frustrating.

As long as you're happy, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Or as OZ-T suggested, "Go Fuck Your Hat" works well too.

OZ-T is quickly becoming one of my heroes around here!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #54
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
I got nothing...

We went and looked at Tacoma's this weekend and the Tundra's...

For $32k I could get a double cab Tacoma TRD OR or a used 2010 Tundra Extended Cab, TRD OR for $29K with 18K miles...

Look at my live posting...
Nice man, for the price of the new Tacoma's I would def buy a full-size if I was to replace my current truck.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:24 AM   #55
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Ignore them.(period) If you want, you can smile politely as you do this. Debating idiots and/or bullies is just frustrating.

As long as you're happy, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Or as OZ-T suggested, "Go Fuck Your Hat" works well too.

OZ-T is quickly becoming one of my heroes around here!
yeah Oz is kinda like Tacomaworld's version of the Stig. Except you know with out all the coolness and bitchin' day job.

Some say, he's a bigfoot.... and that he puts maple syrup on his steak.... all we know is he's called the Oz.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:41 AM   #56
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I would tell them to eat my ass with a spoon! And come see me in another 200k miles and lets see who's truck is still kicking? Honestly, dont let them even get to you, thats what they want Bro. They try to make you feel odd about your truck because they want one. Its jealousy!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:25 AM   #57
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Just ask them about their resale value.... shuts em up quick

I usually find the opposite, I had 3 full size truck owners asking me what kind of gas mileage I get because they are sick of their 12-14mpg.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:47 AM   #58
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SpeedwaySport View Post
Well, that what you get for buying it. Shouldda got a 4x4 at the least...if not ext cab or dc. I have never heard such crap with my DC 4x4 or with my extended 1999 4x4.
Just to make a point....

07SpeedwaySport,

Go Fuck Your Hat!

Seriously, He comes here for support from his fellow Taco owners and that's your contribution? Give me a break. Sorry but I couldn't let it go...made it about an hour, but just couldn't let it go.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #59
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Honestly, what the hell am I suppose to say when people talk shit and tell me how cute and small my truck is?? All I can think of is "oh..." fml
Shoot them.

Ok, you could just say "well, you know what they say about guys with big trucks, right?".
Old 02-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #60
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Just to make a point....

07SpeedwaySport,

Go Fuck Your Hat!

Seriously, He comes here for support from his fellow Taco owners and that's your contribution? Give me a break. Sorry but I couldn't let it go...made it about an hour, but just couldn't let it go.

Just repped you up