1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

the official: "ugliest sh*t ive ever seen on a taco" thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Marioso, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Jun 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    dpersons89

dpersons89 Member

Member:
    Leonard Wood
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 Supercharged
    2009 Toyota Tacoma 4x4....4.0L Supercharged w/ 455cc Injectors (pushing 305HP). Full Factory TRD Off-Road Options. WITH all this added as well---> 6" Pro Comp Lift...Pro-Comp Rear traction bars. Like new 295/70R18 Trail Grappler tires on 18" XD rims. Brand-new PowerStop drilled/slotted brakes. Navigator off-road lights mounted on a ARB Bumper/brush guard with 10,000lb MileMarker winch mounted inside. NFab Sidesteps. Dual Flowmaster 40 exhaust. Viper security system w/ remote start and LoJack. Custom CamoClad accessories. Back-up Camera. XM Satellite Radio w/MP3. Spyder Custom tailights. Matching seat covers/ camo interior.
    lol I agree with the chrome...on a 4x4, its just gonna get dirty and scratched if you are using the vehicle for what its built for. Bug guards dont make sense, but i'm neutral. Vent visors are awesome, especially when you get a nice breeze even during rain...NOW....about superchargers...HOW is that even in this thread?? lol lets see, bug guard-maybe $75, vent visors-$50, chrome accessories-varies $10-$300 (depends on item), TRD supercharger kit- $4500. i know...i have one lol. uhm lets see....anything that boosts your HP from 236 to 304 or above, cant see how thats a waste. Yeah...very pricey, but believe me, until you have driven a taco with one, dont hate.

Products Discussed in

To Top