1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Remembering September 11th

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by joedirt, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Sep 12, 2008 at 8:06 AM
    Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

Member:
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 MGray DC SB TRD-OR 4x4 V6 Auto SR5
    Undercover tonneau, OEM tow package with hitch, OEM retractable roof rack, Front window tint (legal), WeatherTech FloorLiners, Door sill protectors, Tacoma bed mat, Rear leaf spring TSB, OEM DRL mod, Door edge guards, AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter, Removed secondary air filter, Smoked LED 3rd brake light, Romik running boards, Go Rhino hitch step, Extra set of D-rings mod, Bed cargo net, TRD wheel locks, OBX sport pedal covers.
    To PhoenixCadet, NAAC3TACO, and others who have thanked me for my service, I want you to know that I appreciate it. Also, to those whom have thanked others for their service, I'm sure that they appreciete it also. I'm sure I speak for all when I say that it is our pleasure to serve, so although thank you's are not required, they are very much appreciated. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. It is that kind of support that helps to keep up the morale of everyone in uniform, especially those that are forward deployed in combat zones. THANK YOU!

2. Sep 12, 2008 at 8:15 AM
    Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

Member:
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 MGray DC SB TRD-OR 4x4 V6 Auto SR5
    Undercover tonneau, OEM tow package with hitch, OEM retractable roof rack, Front window tint (legal), WeatherTech FloorLiners, Door sill protectors, Tacoma bed mat, Rear leaf spring TSB, OEM DRL mod, Door edge guards, AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter, Removed secondary air filter, Smoked LED 3rd brake light, Romik running boards, Go Rhino hitch step, Extra set of D-rings mod, Bed cargo net, TRD wheel locks, OBX sport pedal covers.
    I can feel your pain brother. Every time in my life I have done something because someone else wanted me to do it, and it went against what I wanted, I have ended up regretting it. You have to follow your heart. Do what you believe in and what your heart tells you is right. Do not lose faith, and do not believe others that are discouraging you. If this is what you want, then go for it, no matter what anyone else says. I support you, and I'm sure there are others that support you too. In the end, it will make you happier that you tried and did what you truly wanted. Don't worry about your family and friends, they will come around eventually once they see that you are happy. You only live once, and you are right, if this is what you truly want, and you don't do it, then you will regret it for the rest of your life. And regret is one of the most painful things to live with. Even if being a grunt ends up being something that you don't like to do, that will still not be as bad as the "what if" regret. Keep charging!

Products Discussed in

To Top