1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cheap boxing gloves?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Killer, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Feb 27, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    Killer

Killer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Al.
    Vehicle:
    98 4x4 TRD V6 3.4L SR5 XCab Gold with Tan Int
    19,000 Original Miles, Factory Alarm, Factory Tow Package, Low Profile UWS Black Tool Box, 20ft. of Dynamat Xtreme, Pioneer Double Din DVD 3200BT, IPod Holder, Q Form Kick Panels, 3 Pairs of MB Quart component speakers, JL Audio Stealthbox, Alpine PDX-5 amp, PIAA Foglights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, Maxxis Big Horn Mud Tires 32 x 11.5 R x 15, Wet Okole Seat Cover for 60/40 Bench, 5100's Front & Rear, Wheeler's Single Leaf AAL, Warn 8,000 Winch, Warn Transformer Brush Guard, Stebel Nautilus Compact Horn
    I have been training for the past 2 months with an ex-boxer. He teaches classes in a very poor area of town.

The other night after class, he was teaching a "SCARED STRAIGHT" type of class. The kids are between 12 to 17 years old and are court ordered to be there.

Anyway it was sad. These kids did not have anything. No gloves, no hand wraps, no shorts and etc. I am thinking about buying at least 5 sets of gloves and hand wraps for them and wanted to know the best place to buy them?

2. Feb 27, 2011 at 6:05 PM
    TacomaNC

TacomaNC Active Member

Member:
    NC
    borla exhaust tintind windows
    Hibbetts would be your best bet. There about 25 to 30 dollars for 16 ounce. I've been boxing for 5 years and they hold up very well.

Products Discussed in

To Top