Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Cheap boxing gloves?

Old 02-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap boxing gloves?

I have been training for the past 2 months with an ex-boxer. He teaches classes in a very poor area of town.

The other night after class, he was teaching a "SCARED STRAIGHT" type of class. The kids are between 12 to 17 years old and are court ordered to be there.

Anyway it was sad. These kids did not have anything. No gloves, no hand wraps, no shorts and etc. I am thinking about buying at least 5 sets of gloves and hand wraps for them and wanted to know the best place to buy them?
Old 02-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
TacomaNC is on a distinguished road
TacomaNC's Tacoma Gallery
Hibbetts would be your best bet. There about 25 to 30 dollars for 16 ounce. I've been boxing for 5 years and they hold up very well.