Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone else think a 60k Tunner (pic) would make a good transformer

Old 09-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else think a 60k Tunner (pic) would make a good transformer

We were sitting at work last night talking about the new Transformers and we thought this would make a bad ass transformer.

We were thinking that it could be loaded with pallets in vehicle form then when it transforms use the pallets as armor, and the item on the pallets as weapons.. bc in the military we load all kinds of crap on to planes.. missiles ammo humvees all kinds of goodies that go boom...

What do you guys think.

What vehicles would you guys like to see as Transformers
Old 09-11-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I can see it.