Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

WTF was I thinking!!!! One can of worms WIDE open.......

Old 09-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WTF was I thinking!!!! One can of worms WIDE open.......

So, Last night just as dinner was ready, My Wife made some veggies that I dont particularly like. Jokeingly, I pointed it out. She mentioned that "We" need to watch what we eat. So, I said, "WE"?, and began to point out that she is the one with a crappy diet and so on. Somehow, I mentioned "weight gain". I wasnt looking at her during this conversation, until a bag of tortilla chips hit me in the back of the head. Now, I have a bad habbit of saying what Im thinking without the words going thru the propper editing channel, i.e. BRAIN, So I deserved what I got myself into. Im mentioning this to all younger men out there......NEVER EVER EVER talk about a womens weight, diet, etc. I slipped, and even the Dog was sympathiseing for me. I think all is well now, but getting the worms back in that can took some verbal tap danceing like I have never done.
*getting down from soap box, and running to a safe place in my house*
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
oops...the worst part is not the argument, it is the ensuing frigidness...
Old 09-11-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Man o Man chris you went to a place where you should have never gone thats rule number 1 bro, well lesson learned lol. FYI your lucky that was a bag of chips and nothing else.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:43 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
oops...the worst part is not the argument, it is the ensuing frigidness...
*poking head out of closet*
You are correct, sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Man o Man chris you went to a place where you should have never gone thats rule number 1 bro, well lesson learned lol.
Yes I did. Like I mentioned, Im not sure my brain was working.
*ducking back into closet*
Old 09-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey chris........dude, i think we have all had a few "open mouth/insert feet" moments, and yeah, they aint too fun either.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
crazydaze_95 is on a distinguished road
crazydaze_95's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you not married yet, here is a sure fire way to see if your women will tollerate any sh@t. One evening when your laying in bed with your girl, rip a big fart, then pull the covers up over her head and hold. I did this to my girlfreind and now wife and i get away with almost any comment, because after the trouble i got in after the farting incident, every other stupid thing i do or say is cake.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaze_95 View Post
For those of you not married yet, here is a sure fire way to see if your women will tollerate any sh@t. One evening when your laying in bed with your girl, rip a big fart, then pull the covers up over her head and hold. I did this to my girlfreind and now wife and i get away with almost any comment, because after the trouble i got in after the farting incident, every other stupid thing i do or say is cake.
i do this alot man! whats even funnier, is when the wife is laying there and farts, pull the covers over her head for her own dutch oven!!!! its funny as hell man!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #8

LMAO!!!
One night, I was sitting on the couch with my Wifey, and I hear this loud "BBbrrrraaaaaapppppPPPPPP!", and then I smelled the stink of a life time. I covered my head yelling at her......turned out it was the Dog.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man bummer. Even I knew that though. You're just lucky a bag of chips was all she was holding...
Old 09-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFPTaco View Post
Wow man bummer. Even I knew that though. You're just lucky a bag of chips was all she was holding...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:14 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Wow when this started I thought you may have eaten something you weren't supposed to again. lol. You got lucky this time.
LOL, this time my mouth got me in trouble in a different way.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #13
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Never.....never.... mention the "weight" thing to your woman! I feel sorry for you man! You had better get her some flowers & take her out to dinner as soon as you can, or your not getting any for a while.......

Good luck dude......
Old 09-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #14

UPDATE:
All is well. Not going into detail, but ALL IS WELL.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol, this reminds me of the hole i dug the other night while talking with my girlfriend. almost the exact conversation, now she's over it too though. guess we both learned not to say this stuff by the trial and error method. lesson learned.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
should've showed her your jimmy....then everything would've been alright last night
I was going to, but I didnt want her to throw anything at it.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
After all the years of dating and marriage - YOu haven't learned that yet??

Holy crap, you men are slow learners!!!
we make comments like that and yall think you can change us
Old 09-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #20
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
we make comments like that and yall think you can change us
You think that..... and you actually think that we can't change you. That's exactly what we want you to think.

Our methods involve time, lots & lots of time. We're patient. Changes occur so slowly that you don't even realize they've occured.