Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who do you look like?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Who do you look like?

Ok, so we have all at some point probably been compared to someone famous. whether its our looks or personalities or body language or mannerisms.... so.... who do you look like?

personally i had an Ex say i reminded her of Ewen McGregor.... i dunno why, i personally dont see it. maybe my personality was like one of his characters, i dont know (that was also back when i was skinnier).

but most recently i have been compared to Seth Rogan..... by many many different people. it started back in college when i watched 40 year old virgin w a bunch of friends. they said i physically reminded them of him and my personality was dead on with his in the movie. basically he was the unkempt guy that said whatever was on his mind no matter how stupid or embarrassing.... well that is me. so for multiple reasons i am Seth Rogan.

who are you?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Ok, so we have all at some point probably been compared to someone famous. whether its our looks or personalities or body language or mannerisms.... so.... who do you look like?

personally i had an Ex say i reminded her of Ewen McGregor.... i dunno why, i personally dont see it. maybe my personality was like one of his characters, i dont know (that was also back when i was skinnier).

but most recently i have been compared to Seth Rogan..... by many many different people. it started back in college when i watched 40 year old virgin w a bunch of friends. they said i physically reminded them of him and my personality was dead on with his in the movie. basically he was the unkempt guy that said whatever was on his mind no matter how stupid or embarrassing.... well that is me. so for multiple reasons i am Seth Rogan.

who are you?
i'd say you are a cross between ewan mcgregor and seth rogen. sorta anyway.

i have been compared to randy orton(wrestler).
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i'd say you are a cross between ewan mcgregor and seth rogen. sorta anyway.

seth rogan i see, ewan mcgregor i guess i can kinda see but only if i'm really looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Some guys I work with said I remind them of the older brother to the guy that gets kidnapped on Alpha Dog. The skinny dude that shits on the floor.
you're gonna have to be more specific than that. i've never seen that movie and have no idea who you're talking about. he have a name?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #5
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Few years back I got interviewed for Network World magazine, big full page pic of my smiling mug. Showed to to one of the company owners....she says "wow he ALMOST looks like YOU!"

Then she says "they say we all have a twin!"
Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Few years back I got interviewed for Network World magazine, big full page pic of my smiling mug. Showed to to one of the company owners....she says "wow he ALMOST looks like YOU!"

Then she says "they say we all have a twin!"
so who do you get compared to most often?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
the only other time was up north in a bar, they had a pic of the brew master and even i thought "damn he looks like ME!"

Guess luckily not too many other poor slobs look like me.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #8
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
My wife says I look like Ryan Reynolds, I say I look like Satan's son.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:49 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
My wife says I look like Ryan Reynolds, I say I look like Satan's son.
damn, thats a good one, you lucky bastard. here you look like ryan reynolds and i look like the fat funny jewish guy from all the modern stoner movies.... i'm not even jewish!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
everyone swears I look like Jim from the office.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post

You also look like that cop who was/is chasing the guys in prison break. I'm trying to think of a movie he was in when he was younger.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
Revived and BACK baby!

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

You look like one of the guys from band of brothers. I don't know his name, but I remember seeing him in the part where they snuck across the river to kidnap a german soldier.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
You look like one of the guys from band of brothers. I don't know his name, but I remember seeing him in the part where they snuck across the river to kidnap a german soldier.
cool. i watched a couple of the episodes of that series before.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post

i can see that....
Old 09-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #17
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
people tell me I look like joseph merrick
Old 09-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #18
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I've had people tell me I look like George Eads, the guy that plays "Nick Stokes" on CSI Las Vegas.... I don't know, maybe, but I know one things for sure, I'm not as tall as him.....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...ilypicture.jpg

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/af...0510/GW295H370
Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
Revived and BACK baby!

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
And here I thought you looked like Optimus Prime.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #20

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
you're a lucky man....

btw, i meant to say something about your new avatar. whats your favorite PW song? i think mine is "Broheim". not sure if thats how you spell it or not but i think they dedicated it to their bassist who died? my memory is fuzzy but listened to them in high school all the time