Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Best Halloween Costumes?

Old 09-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Best Halloween Costumes?

Here is mine from last year. the before and afters. guess who i am

and

Old 09-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Here is mine from last year. the before and afters. guess who i am

and

thats awesome!!! dog the bounty hunter!!!!!

here is the one i usually rock............

Old 09-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i think id sh!t my pants if i went to get get candy from you.
im pretty sure alotta the kids around here probably do to.

hell man, i have even made grown adults run back to their cars and drive, made kids drop their candy and run(wasnt trying to), but it was all funny as hell!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im pretty sure alotta the kids around here probably do to.

hell man, i have even made grown adults run back to their cars and drive, made kids drop their candy and run(wasnt trying to), but it was all funny as hell!!!!!
I know its really messed up but i cant help but laugh at that
Old 09-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #6

Quote:
I know its really messed up but i cant help but laugh at that
usually, on halloween night, i have laughed so damn hard, my damn ribs hurt like a sumbitch!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #8

that was funny!!!!! i was a skeleton one time holding the candy bowl on the porch, kinda likr that, and i scared a group of kids soo damn bad, their parents came up wanting to "have a word" with me. i told them its halloween,.....what the hell do they think people are gonna do on that fun night!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #9

hahaa yea my neighbor has this candy bowl were when you reach it and hand jumps out of the candy and grabs your hand. creppy as hell and i pissed myself the first time it happened
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #10

Quote:
hahaa yea my neighbor has this candy bowl were when you reach it and hand jumps out of the candy and grabs your hand. creppy as hell and i pissed myself the first time it happened
hahaha!!!!!

we got egged one time while we were riding my little neices around taking them trick or treating..............and i come close to getting arrested that night. i told the boys that did it, with the cops standing right there, if i ever saw them in my neighborhood again, i was gonna open up a big ol' can of whoop ass on which ever one was around!!! them boys didnt say shit after than. if one of the car windows had broken, and hurt my neices, it would not have been good for those little punks!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #11

usually when you say that you want to make sure no cops are around. just fyi haha
Old 09-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #12

Quote:
usually when you say that you want to make sure no cops are around. just fyi haha
i didnt give a shit at the time...i was friggin pissed man,and apparently the cop didnt either, rather, he kinda agreed with me on that one!!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #13

yea that is true too lol. We need some other people to post pics of there costumes lol
Old 09-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #14

Quote:
yea that is true too lol. We need some other people to post pics of there costumes lol
bump the thread tomorrow.....more will post,im sure!!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
bump the thread tomorrow.....more will post,im sure!!
yea people are just hella tired now and/or looking at your wife.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #16

Quote:
yea people are just hella tired now and/or looking at your wife.
....yep.

im about to crash out myself....its 2 am here....gotta get some sleep i reckon.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #18
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a picture, but if you really want a crude costume that'll get some funny responses, buy a big bag of cotton (I used pillow stuffing from walmart), put it on your head, douse your head in fake blood, wrap a big piece of white posterboard around yourself, and then dangle a rope between your legs. You've got yourself a Big Bloody Tampon!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #19
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Last year I was bam bam and my fiance was pebbles, the year before I was a condom, and the year prior I bought a blow up fat tourist costume and went to speedway and won 1st place.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #20
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have to find me as freddy kruger, pictures and video i was him for about a good 16yrs and perfected the voice lol