LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Damn Cops ruin the fun

Old 09-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Cops ruin the fun

So today i was driving my truck and i was wearing my new snowboarding goggles i got and i drove by a cop and i got the feeling he was going to go after me. So what do you know he pulled me over. When he got to me he asked my why i was wearing the goggles and i said becuase i lost my sunglasses. He said he was going to give me a ticket for ubstructing my view? I was like wait what is the difference between these and glasses? DIdnt make him to happy when i said that.... THen he handed me back my licence and he said if he catches me wearing them again he would ticket me. haha
Old 09-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Makes me want to wear mine when I drive!! No different than those huge sunglasses the ladies wear these days! HAHAH!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
Makes me want to wear mine when I drive!! No different than those huge sunglasses the ladies wear these days! HAHAH!

Yea i think he still might be thinking of a good reason why i should wear them. Ill have to do it again and use that excuse...and the fact that they are female drivers with big glasses...sorry if i make any ladies mad
Old 09-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
serious them glasses those girls wear are ridiculous.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
serious them glasses those girls wear are ridiculous.
When they first came out and the girls started to wear them they looked pretty damn sexy imo. but then all the ugly girls started to wear them to hide there faces......
Old 09-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol i have another name for those glasses thats not nice to say.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
lol, like these?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
lol, like these?
See but she has an exception. She is hot
Old 09-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com

her new hair cut looks like a boy
Old 09-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #10
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
i am in school right now to become a law enforcement officer...he has a point with the view obstruction but you do as well with the big "Stunna Shades" gurls wear..he was prob just trying to be a dick head and he also could of pulled you over for a distraction for other drivers because lets face it who wears those why they drive he knew you were just trying to be funny
Old 09-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
those are the morning after shades.... its so when u wake up next to her u dont get scared cuz u get to see what she really looks like under all that make up
Old 09-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
i am in school right now to become a law enforcement officer...he has a point with the view obstruction but you do as well with the big "Stunna Shades" gurls wear..he was prob just trying to be a dick head and he also could of pulled you over for a distraction for other drivers because lets face it who wears those why they drive he knew you were just trying to be funny
Yea i just wanted brighten peoples days up and make them laugh
Old 09-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

i wore a wolf mask one time now that was fun i even howl'd at a few lol the hot ones atleast.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #14
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Yea i just wanted brighten peoples days up and make them laugh
I'm sure the cop laughed after he went back to his patrol car...ive gotten pulled for wearing a four-wheeler helmet while i was driving so
Old 09-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
those are the morning after shades.... its so when u wake up next to her u dont get scared cuz u get to see what she really looks like under all that make up
damn....i sure have had a few of those mornings in my younger days!!! talk about chewing your arm off to get away!!! and they say alcohol is your friend!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn....i sure have had a few of those mornings in my younger days!!! talk about chewing your arm off to get away!!! and they say alcohol is your friend!!!
the alcohol just make things worse.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:33 PM   #17
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
lets face it who wears those why they drive he knew you were just trying to be funny
I forgot my sunglasses when i drove to Colorado.....I wore mine all week!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #18
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
lol i have another name for those glasses thats not nice to say.
ha ha...do tell- i think i have an idea.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
the alcohol just make things worse.
it sure did back then!!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
In college a buddy and I were rideing our cycles wearing 12 pack boxes on our heads (I was Bud Light), and we look out the handle part. Anyway, we got pulled over and the cop asked if we could see out of them. We cut holes in the sides that would hold our sunglasses so we had "propper" eye protection. We said that we could, and that we had no less vision limitation had we been wearing helmets. He looked at us, asked if we drank the beers before putting the boxes on our heads. We said, yeah, but a few nights earlier. Cop looked at our licenses, looked at us, looked at the licenses again, and said, "Well, you guys saw me, and pulled over, I guess you can go". SO, Off we went driveing around town with beer boxes on our heads.