1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

mother puts 3 yr old child in oven

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by gran torino, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:15 PM
    gran torino

gran torino [OP] Mr Jackboots

Member:
    Vehicle:
    [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/x
    Extang trifecta,Pro Comp LK5055 lift,aFe intake,MBRP Exhaust, Piia Extreme white H4 Bulbs,Bushwacker flares.Sprint Booster.
    Thats some sick fucking shit...

[​IMG]

JACKSON, Miss. – A Mississippi mother was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven. Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said police found Tristan Robinson's body inside the electric oven at his mother's apartment shortly after midnight. Johnson said the child had been burned in the oven, but an autopsy was ordered to determine whether he died before or after being put there.

Greenville Police Chief Freddie Cannon said Terrie A. Robinson, 24, was charged with murder. She was to be arraigned Thursday in Greenville, a city of about 35,000 residents in the Mississippi Delta.

It wasn't immediately clear if she had hired a lawyer.

Johnson said the child's body was still warm when it was removed from the oven.

"This is a really sad moment for me. I've seen a lot of things, but this is one that will stick in my memory for a long, long time," Johnson said.

There appeared to be some trauma to the boy's head, Johnson said, and that could have happened before he was placed in the oven.

Officers found the body after responding to an emergency call, but the chief didn't want to release any details because of an ongoing investigation.

Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/miss-mom-charged-sons-body-oven/#ixzz1FYfzrylW

2. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:16 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    that bitch will burn in hell. in the meantime........someone oughtta set her stupid ass on fire and let her get a taste of it herself.

3. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:25 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    X2

4. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM
    beefcake

beefcake J-rob

Member:
    First Name:
    J-Rob
    Central California
    Vehicle:
    98 4WD V6
    Debadged,Deck Plate mod, Helix throttle body spacer, magnaflow two chamber, smoked corner marker lamps, cb radio, smoked headlights, grillcraft mesh grill, URD short throw shifter, ultagauge, billstein 5100 front struts, spidertrax 1.25 spacers on all four
    :eek: I am a firm believer in karma and firm believer in heaven and hell she will get what is coming to her..
    P.S. her sister is a f*ckin idiot

5. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM
    707tothe907

707tothe907 Superior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Chico NorCal
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Off Road
    Dumb bitch! Throw her in a fucking fire!

6. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:40 PM
    JoshLV

JoshLV Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Hanford, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma SR5
    I can't even think of a severe enough punishment for her. The world is so fucked up.

7. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:44 PM
    malander

malander Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    Things like this really make me think humanity has lost it.

8. Mar 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    BlueTaco07

BlueTaco07 Super Mod!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Panama city, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Looking
    I wouldnt even spend the money for the bullets. Just tie her up and throw her in the ocean ;)

9. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    ok... in no way am I racist.... but... does anyone notice something here... almost all of these kinds of stories.... involve colored people..... Don't get your panties in a bunch and get all offended by me saying that.... I am just pointing out something I have observed...

As for that dumbass... I really wish people like that die of the same death as the victim..... 3 years old... thats so sad... Hopefully she gets the hell beat out of her behind bars... and im sorry... but save that crying b.s. for someone else... you know damn well what you were doing at the time... :mad:

:infantry:

10. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    X2

11. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:16 PM
    EL TACOROJO

EL TACOROJO SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.

Member:
    First Name:
    BURRY
    south mills NORCAK
    Vehicle:
    03 dblcab prerunner sr5 v6
    smoked taillights,smoked front turnsignals,smoked 3rd brake light,black badges,black roof rack,removed mud flaps,debadged, camburg 2.5 coilovers,camburg uca's, cobra 25 cb, 4ft firestick ant, dust light/bed lights , 4 hellas on the front
    Words can't even describe What I would do to that bitch. She has hers coming and I hope its slow and painful as she dies

12. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/andrea_yates/index.html

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/02/17/woman-drowns-kids-then-calls-911-before-shooting-herself/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/03/somerset_county_officials_say.html

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/article_bcfe7efe-42ff-5193-9c6c-ef9e2615bb52.html

Need I go on???

13. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    MountainEarth

MountainEarth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access
    Leer 100XR Shell, BedRug mat - comfy sleeping, GT Covers microfiber seat covers, BFG All Terrains 265/70r16, Dashmat, Antennax 13" shorty antenna, Weathertech liners, Ultra Gauge, Avid Light Bar, PIAA 520 ATPs, one old dog
    Yeah it's gawd fucking awful. It's beyond rational explanation to understand the atrocity. And yes, we often don't know what to do, other than be enraged. It's a natural response to the cognitive disconnect tht comes with confronting such a horrifying act.

But yes ... it does happen to "good" people too. I've seen it time and again. Usually it's someone in desperate need of help who finds a world too busy to notice ... and eventually they just snap. They grow insane, beyond reason .. experience a psychotic break. After the fact, they have little to no recall, no memory of the event. Even their own minds blot it out.

Rarely is it a case of one in their right, rational mind cognitively understanding what it is they are doing, and the implications of their action. True psychopaths are rare. 99 times out of 100 it's a complete cognitive and existential disconnect from reality. A break. I would bet that's what we're seeing here. And yeah there are just no words to describe the pain. That's is exactly right.

14. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    i will refrain from the horrid comments i almost posted.........

15. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    I hope the angels are holding that kid tight right now after the unspeakable suffering he suffered-don't think for a second she didn't hear the horrific cries from that child:( SON OF A BITCH:mad:

16. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    I am absolutely fed up with evil motherfukkin PEOPLE!

17. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    Duff Man

Duff Man Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road
    AEM CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, DT headers, all speakers replaced with (2) 10's and amp behind rear seats, color matched grill, grillcraft, projector headlights, 8000k HID's, DC Torque wheels, 3" Toytec lift, Bilstein 5100 shocks.
    what the hell, she should be drug behind a truck.

18. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:54 PM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    i dont think there should be trials for situations like that. . . just really the only exception to our wonderful constitution that should just be smoothed over for cases like this. like that other sick freak that shot the senator and all those others in Arizona. No trial, just take him away from the scene, kill him and address other matters. . . here's a case from where im from thats got me pissed off - doctor, drunk of his ass doing 75+miles per hour in a 45, hits and kills a 20 yr old who was in the NC ballet. a beautiful, innocent girl. . . 6 months later his trial is over and he's sentenced to 3-5 yrs in jail max. just pisses me off. . .

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9205568/

19. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:57 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    the thought of what this kid went through truley bothers me. I dont think I have ever read a story that has hit me like this.

20. Mar 5, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    1TUFFTRD

1TUFFTRD WTF

Member:
    out and about building powerlines
    Vehicle:
    06 AC with a skewp
    06 With a Skewp.
    hanging?

Products Discussed in

To Top