Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

irritated

Old 09-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
irritated

OK...so I realize that oil refineries are shut down as well as gulf rigs...HOWEVER...

the media up here (and prob a lot of other places) have induced this "feeding frenzy" of sorts on gas and theres no regular fuel left...people freak out and go fill up all their tanks because of the price hike on its way

the same thing happened during katrina...you'd think people would learn that if you dont rush out...we wont have a shortage or outage...

now im stuck with the decision to either NOT go to clemson (takes a little over a half tank to get there...and theres no gas in clemson) or wing it and hope i can find some on the way to fill up with

this is ridiculous
Old 09-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
OK...so I realize that oil refineries are shut down as well as gulf rigs...HOWEVER...

the media up here (and prob a lot of other places) have induced this "feeding frenzy" of sorts on gas and theres no regular fuel left...people freak out and go fill up all their tanks because of the price hike on its way

the same thing happened during katrina...you'd think people would learn that if you dont rush out...we wont have a shortage or outage...

now im stuck with the decision to either NOT go to clemson (takes a little over a half tank to get there...and theres no gas in clemson) or wing it and hope i can find some on the way to fill up with

this is ridiculous
go to the game if you want too........stop in rock hill and fill up here at the sunoco on cherry road.....we have gas left. and regular at that.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
id go......surely you can get gas somewhere........hopefully
Old 09-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
go to the game if you want too........stop in rock hill and fill up here at the sunoco on cherry road.....we have gas left. and regular at that.
unfortunately i think rock hill is too far out of the way

but we're working on things i think
Old 09-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
unfortunately i think rock hill is too far out of the way

but we're working on things i think
is the game in clemson?? if so.....head up 77...get gas here, then head to 85, then head to clemson from there.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
is the game in clemson?? if so.....head up 77...get gas here, then head to 85, then head to clemson from there.
yeah it is....i'll have to check drive times
Old 09-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #8

Quote:
yeah it is....i'll have to check drive times
for you to hear...roughly, what, an hour?? then from here to clemson about 2.5 hours,give or take. not really counting traffic though. not sure the other way you usually go.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
for you to hear...roughly, what, an hour?? then from here to clemson about 2.5 hours,give or take. not really counting traffic though. not sure the other way you usually go.
it would add an hour and a half to my drive...but i think we got it worked out...2 5gal cans going with me
Old 09-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #10

Quote:
it would add an hour and a half to my drive...but i think we got it worked out...2 5gal cans going with me
cool
Old 09-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
cool
pics in the build up thread coming soon

they'll be blurry as i spent the last hour or so grinding tube and im irritated so my hands arent real steady right now
Old 09-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #12

Quote:
pics in the build up thread coming soon

they'll be blurry as i spent the last hour or so grinding tube and im irritated so my hands arent real steady right now
cool deal!!!

hey...did you check out the mm thread and hot wives thread last night/today yet??? boobs mcgee is in there!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
cool deal!!!

hey...did you check out the mm thread and hot wives thread last night/today yet??? boobs mcgee is in there!!!

i did...however i have had zero time today to respond accordingly...it has been one thing after another today and im only now getting 5 minutes because im forcing myself to sit and cool down
Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As I said last night, I filled up last night. Lucky me, because gas jumped nearly 25cents between 11 last night and 1 this afternoon. I also got about 12 gallons of premium in the Garage just in case...
Old 09-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
As I said last night, I filled up last night. Lucky me, because gas jumped nearly 25cents between 11 last night and 1 this afternoon. I also got about 12 gallons of premium in the Garage just in case...

despite my lack of money and low income...the price doesnt even concern me...its the idiots who are knee jerking and rushing to fill up and therefore causing a shortage that may or may not even occur normally
Old 09-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #16
MotoNerd
Caddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud of

Caddmannq's Tacoma Gallery
I've been in the Fresno area since the "gas shortages" of the 1970's.

We have always had about the most expensive gas in the nation, but not once in the 35+ years I've lived here have I ever had to suffer gas rationing, or wait in a line for gas, or not been able to get whatever gas I needed.

This morning 91 octane was $4 (3.99.9) which was the same price as last night and actually down 25 cents from last month.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #17
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah gas jumped up like 50 cents here in nc. its like 3.99
Old 09-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
between last night and this morning...gas here had jumped 65cents!!! the tacoma and the accord were both at a 1/4 tank, so we went and filled up. we needed the gas because of the next few weeks, we gotta do alot of traveling. it was crazy as shit at the pumps last night tho.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #19
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we have like a 10 gallon max for fill up
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #20
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
I filled up the truck today being that I was in town, paid $3.68. As I was driving out, they were jacking up the price to $3.71!!
Tonight on TV ABC News showed scenes in Florida where the price, they say is $5 and change and showed footage of lines of waiting cars/trucks.
WTF?
I won't be driving much this week.