1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTF is SHEEAW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by erion109, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Mar 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Right up their with a word Dan Cortes coined......................epic!

2. Mar 5, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    And #winning:D

3. Mar 6, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    erion109

erion109 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Weathertech FR & RR, DDM Tuning HID 55W 5000k Bi-Xenon, ARE topper, Yellow painted fog-lamp mod, anytime fog-lamp, Ipod interface, Red Top OPTIMA, Bilstein 5100s and 1.5 Toytech AAL, Redline Hoodstruts and EZdown tailgate.
    I would like to hear the discussions. Obviously, some people hate it, others find it stupid, very few amusing; yet it's a word that my co-workers and I use often and decided to do something with it. As you can see by the video, our kids are even saying it now. Probably not the best thing, but it's better than them walking around saying shit.

4. Mar 6, 2011 at 6:09 AM
    erion109

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Weathertech FR & RR, DDM Tuning HID 55W 5000k Bi-Xenon, ARE topper, Yellow painted fog-lamp mod, anytime fog-lamp, Ipod interface, Red Top OPTIMA, Bilstein 5100s and 1.5 Toytech AAL, Redline Hoodstruts and EZdown tailgate.
    Definitely the wrong context? Who says "this is so shit"? OHHH, you're in Canada. That explains a lot. LOL! :D

It's ok, I bet you will still use the word

sounds like another "me to" word we are supposed to run to like sheep on the web[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the misspelling. I was posting from my iPhone and it likes to change things up. And it's not intended for you to run to the web. It's a catchy word and I think it will catch on. I think we are going to put links to videos and pics of stuff we like (trucks, guns, boats, motorcycles and women) and let people submit their own stuff. Once the site is fully developed, people will be able to submit their original work and if it's featured, they will receive a free Sheeaw sticker. Just stupid fun man. Enjoy if you want.

Thanks for visiting!!!

I appreciate you thinking sheeaw is the sheeaw! People see cool sheeaw all the time and never say sheeaw about it. Have fun with it!

5. Mar 6, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
  6. Mar 6, 2011 at 6:23 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    What the She Bop is going on in here??
    [​IMG]

7. Mar 6, 2011 at 6:38 AM
    NoMallCrawlTaco

NoMallCrawlTaco © "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!

Member:
    Arizona
    4" Camburgs Icon AAL 3 Pac BLHM Tacoshi Grill More to come...
    Yeah, wtf? What he said!

8. Mar 6, 2011 at 6:53 AM
    erion109

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Exactly, I'm glad you get it now. Like the title of the thread. WTF. Awesome man, you're getting it. Good job. Hi five. A+ (Na, that's a little generous, A-)
    :eek:

9. Mar 6, 2011 at 7:05 AM
    erion109

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Sheeaw.com is just a place where we can put pics and vids of cool things we like. Eventually it will morph into a cool site, but for now, it's just my son being funny.

Products Discussed in

To Top